TNF- Cowboys @ Titans

T&C

1 minute ago, Malazan said:

Titans are sitting a few of their starters too. 

And have a crap load of players hurt. It's like a preseason lineup for them tonight and they're still hanging with the Cowboys.😂

Imo the Titans need to start Dobbs over Willis if they want any chance to win next week.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

I don't watch Dallas a ton, but I feel like the only place they really play half way decent is in Dallas. Every time I've seen them on the road they look like garbage 

I didn’t follow the Packers but with McCarthy wasn’t this an issue too? Dominated in GB but not elsewhere especially in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Doesn’t seem to have that effect in college football? 

Yeah right. If a defender is beat deep in college they absolutely will do everything they can to make sure the WR doesn't catch it. Give up a 50-70 yard pass and most likely a td or get a 15 yard penalty and give the other team an automatic 1st down? That's easy math right there.

2 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Yeah right. If a defender is beat deep in college they absolutely will do everything they can to make sure the WR doesn't catch it. Give up a 50-70 yard pass and most likely a td or get a 15 yard penalty and give the other team an automatic 1st down? That's easy math right there.

Idk, I just feel like if that were really the case and prevalent, then college would have changed the rule?  

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Wtf? His parents look like they’re at a funeral. 

Good stuff Dobbs!

Mom has absolutely no facial expressions so far

Just now, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Dobbs is killing it tonight. He's playing way better than expected. Take s seat Willis, you ain't playing next week.

Possibly not next year either if Dobbs plays like this next week. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Idk, I just feel like if that were really the case and prevalent, then college would have changed the rule?  

And I would counter with, if the NFL thought the college rule was better, it would have already been in place. I don't think they're changing it, nor do I believe they should. Get your head around and don't interfere if you don't want 51 yard penalties, it's that simple.

It's a grown man's game in the NFL.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.