2023 spot

Italian Bills

8 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Hello and Merry Christmas to everybody Bills fellas.

Just a question: where do you think the Bills will be next year ? In the same position as one of the SB favorite ? I mean considering al the current roster, draft picks and trade moves. 

Your take ?

it depends if they win the super bowl or not.

if they win it all you could see some surprise roster changes with salary cap manipulation done.  They could take a step back next year where they rely more on youth development.

3 hours ago, RiotAct said:

it’ll be between the Bills and Dolphins again, I bet the Dolphins give us a better run for our money next season but we still come away winning the division.

I think the Jets will be our bigger competition. They truly screwed themselves playing Zack Wilson twice against the Patriots. 

5 hours ago, TFBillsfan said:

Strengthen the OL add more playmakers on offense, stay healthy and they’ll be in the thick of it.

Schedule looks brutal again next year as well. NFCE, AFCW and a first place schedule. 

Just think about how all those teams feel about having us on the schedule. Always nice having the AFCE to feast on.

7 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

The Dolphins will not just go away or be a 1 hit wonder.  Tua is too good and so is their coach, even though this board doesn't seem to get that.  

I declared them "for real" and a problem to be dealt with after WEEK ONE of this season...some people are STILL in denial over them.  They'll be nipping at our heals for a long time.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not afraid of them, but they'll be a pain to a degree.

I guess you made your post before Tua blew up in the second half today.  The Dolphins D is meh.  And Tua is scared playing against us.  

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Just a question: where do you think the Bills will be next year ? In the same position as one of the SB favorite ? I mean considering al the current roster, draft picks and trade moves. 

Your take ?

I assume Beane will finally get Josh some pieces beyond just Diggs,  the team needs more speed on offensive side of the ball

19 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Your take ?

Well the team will be hosting some current wanna be team in the NFL kickoff game as the defending SB Champs.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 12/25/2022 at 10:51 AM, The Wiz said:

They have a reasonable tougher schedule next year.  I think I'll wait until after next season to determine if this is a flash in the pan year or a legit contender for the division.

Home

Buffalo Bills

New England Patriots

New York Jets

Denver Broncos

Las Vegas Raiders

Dallas Cowboys

New York Giants

AFC South TBD

NFC South TBD

Away

Kansas City Chiefs

Los Angeles Chargers

New England Patriots

New York Jets

Philadelphia Eagles

AFC North TBD

Buffalo Bills

Washington Commanders

How is that we have to play KC on the road again.  This makes no sense. 

Can someone please help me understand how this is possible?

30 minutes ago, JTown said:

How is that we have to play KC on the road again.  This makes no sense. 

Can someone please help me understand how this is possible?

We played them this year based on where both teams finished in standings.  Since they were the higher seed in the playoffs, we played there.

Next year we play the AFC West as part of their normal rotation.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.