TNF- Jaguars @ Jets

T&C

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

Streveler is horrible. How has this guy been in the NFL for even as long as he has? Started a game for Arizona in 2020, then was on Baltimores practice squad. He’s absolutely terrible. His arm strength looks to be on the same level as a middle school QB.  

Says Peterman's Redemption ...

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Lawrence and Justin Fields (just not this weekend please) are making that leap right now. I think the difference is Lawrence has found his coach. Fields will have to wait.

Except Ohio State qb gonna have to beat history AND hope to get a coach, WR’s, O-line…

9 minutes ago, WyoAZBillfan said:

Did you miss the previous plays with Zay? He’s had moments, very few and a year or so more than Gabe to get them. 13 all day long in comparison. 

This year though it's close, real close. As in Zay has more receptions, 1st downs, a few more yards and a far better catch rate than Gabe. Gabe has 1 more td and a far better ypc average. Gabe has the luxury of already playing a few seasons in this offense and with Josh and has a far better #1 WR to take coverage away for him. I would say Zay has had the more impressive season. So it depends, do you want a possession receiver or a big play receiver?

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm not so obsessive that I'll actually do this, but someone really ought to count how many times this sentiment was expressed in the course of the last 3 hours ... (including by me)

In December, the real teams take the next step while the wannabes just become who they really were all along. Parity is the great equalizer across the league early, but not when the money is on the line.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

This year though it's close, real close. As in Zay has more receptions, 1st downs, a few more yards and a far better catch rate than Gabe. Gabe has 1 more td and a far better ypc average. Gabe has the luxury of already playing a few seasons in this offense and with Josh and has a far better #1 WR to take coverage away for him. I would say Zay has had the more impressive season. So it depends, do you want a possession receiver or a big play receiver?

Gabe. Eye test.

I think he’s been super hobbled by his ankle from earlier in year

we Play a first place schedule. Jags a last place schedule. They play in a soft division. 

Edited by balln
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.