MNF: Rams @ Packers 8:15pm ESPN

PromoTheRobot

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Its not just “the next year” with the Rams.  

Maybe they can be mediocre next year .. maybe. 

They may be looking at 2-3 years are bad football. 

I’d still give that to win a Super Bowl. Super Bowl is the ultimate pinnacle of the sport. I’d be extremely disappointed if we had a decade of being 12-4 with no SB. 

if win one, I’m ok with being bad for a while. 

• Agree 4

1 hour ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

Someone said Donald may retire. I know a lot of people; pundits and fans alike, who will applaud him for going out on top. But to me, that’s the “star player” not the ideal FRANCHISE player. As a fan of the sport and the legends that I have been lucky to watch, I want a lifetime commitment to the team and the sport. Maybe I’m spoiled because all my favorite players live and die in my hometown. But guys like Donald, who are too big to go through a rebuild, their legacy gets tarnished in my book. 

What?  A lifetime commitment?  Are you suggesting he should be obligated to stick around until his body is broken and his brain turns to mush?    

9 years, 103 sacks, 3x Defensive Player of the Year (most all time), 7x first team all pro and anchored the defense that won them a Super Bowl.  He should have been awarded game MVP.

He goes into the Hall of Fame in 5 years, no questions asked and will be remembered as one of the most dominant forces the league has ever seen.  He doesn't owe anybody *****.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

41 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

What?  A lifetime commitment?  Are you suggesting he should be obligated to stick around until his body is broken and his brain turns to mush?    

9 years, 103 sacks, 3x Defensive Player of the Year (most all time), 7x first team all pro and anchored the defense that won them a Super Bowl.  He should have been awarded game MVP.

He goes into the Hall of Fame in 5 years, no questions asked and will be remembered as one of the most dominant forces the league has ever seen.  He doesn't owe anybody *****.

I know, it’s crazy to think that HOF players would stay committed to the city and organization that stood by them and made them legends and millionaires. 

How dare I think such a thing is even possible, let alone expect it!

• Disagree 2

1 hour ago, clayboy54 said:

I was really hoping that McVay could resurrect Baker’s career. It appears, albeit early in his tenure there, that his game is just not NFL caliber.

he's a douchebag. It's a shame he made millions before being bounced out of the league. 

• Agree 1

• Simon unpinned this topic
8 hours ago, clayboy54 said:

I was really hoping that McVay could resurrect Baker’s career. It appears, albeit early in his tenure there, that his game is just not NFL caliber.

For a few very brief moments in each game he plays, his game is NFL caliber. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Whatever they are offering for playoff odds, I hope you bet the 'under'.

Lol, nope. I made the mistake of thinking it was 2022 and the forward pass was part of a modern NFL offense. But luckily I don't make large wagers.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.