Week 16: Bills at Bears on Christmas Eve

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, fergie's ire said:

Sorry if this came off as grouchy.  It's been gnawing at me for a while and for some reason I just feel in the mood to air grievances today.

I think we have strategically stayed in nickel a few games when teams were running on us and I def wouldn’t say we’re bad overall against the run yet.    Back in the first jets game days we were missing one of Milano/edmunds (can’t remember which) and we’d have to sub taron Johnson out to have two pretty bad linebackers on the field at the same time. 

against Miami you’ve gotta respect  tyreek/waddle which I’m sure kept us in the nickel.  There’s a pretty interesting connection between the jets/dolphins/packers coaching wise…maybe this is a bit conspiracy theory but I think those three teams’ offensive coordinators talked when working on their own game plans lol.  The jets OC is Matt lafleur’s brother and Mike McDaniel is good friends with Matt Lafleur also.  

11 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I think we have strategically stayed in nickel a few games when teams were running on us and I def wouldn’t say we’re bad overall against the run yet.    Back in the first jets game days we were missing one of Milano/edmunds (can’t remember which) and we’d have to sub taron Johnson out to have two pretty bad linebackers on the field at the same time. 

against Miami you’ve gotta respect  tyreek/waddle which I’m sure kept us in the nickel.  There’s a pretty interesting connection between the jets/dolphins/packers coaching wise…maybe this is a bit conspiracy theory but I think those three teams’ offensive coordinators talked when working on their own game plans lol.  The jets OC is Matt lafleur’s brother and Mike McDaniel is good friends with Matt Lafleur also.  

And McDaniel mentioned the different formations.  He said that in the first quarter we had two high safeties so they ran it and then when we brought one down, they went to the pass.

1 hour ago, sodbuster said:

My plans changed last minute and I'm going to be in Charleston, SC for the game. Anybody know of a good backer bar down there? I'm getting mixed answers elsewhere online.

I will give the same advice I always do in these situations: Don’t trust Bills Backers info you find on line. It may be helpful, but I’ve been burned that way in the past and have learned to call and verify. The info on line in some cases is out of date. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, jethro_tull said:

just shoveled my drive (suburban chi) and forgot what -40 wind chill felt like.  just brutal.  

anyone going to this game please bundle and layer up, even ski masks.  

do not expose any skin !  

Ski mask and snow board goggles

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.