NFL week #15 - Around the NFL - W/ playoff implications Cincy / Tampa and Chiefs/Texans separated

BuffaloBill

Batted balls at the LOS have been a major issue for the Bengals this year...Burrow leads the NFL in them and has shattered Baker Mayfield's record for most batted balls in a season a few years ago when he had 24. Burrow now has 29 after that one a few minutes ago.

6 minutes ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

JA would’ve been 17 of 38 for 262 and at least one turn over.  So yeah, he is dreamy. 

We would have won comfortably in regular time tho.

Edited by Big Turk

7 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

My head wants CIN to lose, but my heart wants Marcia to lose in humiliating fashion, with a gruesome career-ending injury.  Heard today that cheatin' POS might play next year.  His scourge must be eliminated from the league ASAP.

A football death of a thousand cuts might be more interesting in the long run.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

Me either

Division record is tiebreaker after head to head. Dolphins still have games against Jets and Patriots. If they win both and Bills lose to Pats, Dolphins would be 4-2 in Division and Bills would be 3-3. 
Of course, for any of this to matter, the Bills don’t win another game and Dolphins win out. 
Highly unlikely. 
For the Bills to have anything less than # 3 seed is also highly unlikely.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

JA would’ve been 17 of 38 for 262 and at least one turn over.  So yeah, he is dreamy. 

Josh threw for 305 and 4 TDs against a good team in freezing conditions and was the major catalyst at the end of the game. 

Mahomes took a 20-yard sack, was gifted another possession, and handed off for the win against a 1-12-1 team in a dome. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

You’re just a hater and can’t watch football objectively. You’re twisted that Mahomes is a great QB. 

If JA did this you be drilling all over your Bills hat. 

I'm guessing your being sarcastic because this is just pure nonsense.

8 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

My head wants CIN to lose, but my heart wants Marcia to lose in humiliating fashion, with a gruesome career-ending injury.  Heard today that cheatin' POS might play next year.  His scourge must be eliminated from the league ASAP.

It could be possible for Brady to make a run through the playoffs. We could end up in the SB with the Bucs.....and go Arthur Moats on Brady and end that story once and for all.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

You’re just a hater and can’t watch football objectively. You’re twisted that Mahomes is a great QB. 

If JA did this you be drilling all over your Bills hat. 

If the Bills needed OT to beat the worst team in the league, I honestly wouldn't care how good Josh looked, I'd be too worried about the rest of the team. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.