NFL Week #15 - Fish at Buffalo - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

6 minutes ago, muppy said:

I was talking about this to hubby last night. PLEASE Stefon Please don't be the guy that thinks he is the Only man who can help our team win. It's just not the kind of thing you want to begin to grow and fester on the TEAM. Hear me bro TEAM. They Love you. You'll get your touches. 

That was a horrible look. 

First of all, need to see all-22 but pretty sure Diggs came open later than McKenzie did.  Yes, Digs was eventually more open and an easier throw, but I'm not sure he'd started his cut when Josh had to throw, and throwing into the middle of the field when you don't yet know if your receiver will get tripped or held or just slip is how you get picked.

Second of all, it didn't matter who got the target or even if they got the catch, because there was a holding penalty and the catch would have been nullified.

Third, sorry Diggs, but Josh has been taking his shots to the deepest man all season, stop whining when that isn't you.

1 hour ago, BillsFan130 said:

True, still disappointing to get gashed on the ground by Miami though as statistically they are one of the worst run teams in the league 

It was more than disappointing - I think McDaniel knew with the weather that he had to focus on developing a run game and change it up and show a different game plan it's just a shame we didn't have gap integrity and continue to try and tackle to high- and for the love of God please stop putting Boogie on the field 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

My goodness, if things hold right now for the playoffs we are playing either the Titans or Ravens in Orchard Park for the the division round.

Oh yes please. HFA has its privileges. 

ABSOLUTELY. We had one delay of game 12th Man penalty last night as I recall. The crowd can impact a game In venues all around the NFL. Home field advantage is HUGE. Which is also why I love how well our fanbase travels and represents at away venues. We arguably had it at SoFi this season from what I could see/tell

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Process said:

You must be new here

Lol, sorry buddy. You’ve got the wrong guy. 

Fans ALWAYS make excuses. That happens for every team. I’ve never seen this percentage of fans making excuses. Usually I’d say that it is 75% excuses after a loss. Miami fans are over 90% from my unscientific estimation.

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

I thought the Bills got a lot of favorable calls honestly. I think we would have done the same had things been reversed. 

I disagree.  I thought the refs were letting a lot of stuff go, especially on the Dolphins OL.  There was one play where Milano went flying through the air involuntarily, I was like "you can't do that to a LB when you're on OL".

Dolphins had 8 penalties for 51 yds. 

Bills had 7 penalties for 51 yds.

• Like (+1) 1

Happy Victory Sunday!

The Bills - Dolphins rivalry is back in full swing.  Lots of crying in Dolphinland about the snowballs (ice balls).  It seems all 12 of their fans were there last night and got hit.  

Great game last night.   Especially the fourth quarter comeback.  Allen was the difference. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Einstein said:

I have no idea what this even means.

LOL it's too bad McDaniel doesn't lend himself to "What Is Jim Ir SAYING? " like Pat McAfee did when Reich was fired.

I think what another coach would say is: "We played hard and they just made a couple more plays than we did.  The other team gets paid, too.  It's hard to win in the NFL.  On to Green Bay."

I think what he means is, "I told the team at the beginning of the season, you have to be strong-minded and stay confident when things don't go your way.  Every game, even when they execute and play well, every team is vulnerable.  The other team is vulnerable every week.  We're vulnerable every week.  Embrace that, and just relax and play football". 

Edited by Beck Water
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, muppy said:

Miami fans literally hate Josh Allens guts. Ive read their critiques. They call him "wonderboy" "overhyped" crap like that. He is and will be for years to come a bane to their existance. Rivalry? OH YASSSSSS

lol fish fans.. Its JEALOUSEY  and Bitterness............. Pobrecitos

😏

Tell them to stfu and start working on their Father’s Day cards for 17

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

Great win! I have very little tk add about that.

But this needs to be said and probably doesn’t need its own thread. Can we stop now with the sideline coach “interviews” to start the second and third quarters?

We’re all dumber for having to hear them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, muppy said:

I was talking about this to hubby last night. PLEASE Stefon Please don't be the guy that thinks he is the Only man who can help our team win. It's just not the kind of thing you want to begin to grow and fester on the TEAM. Hear me bro TEAM. They Love you. You'll get your touches. 

I’m sure it’s frustrating watching other guys drop passes, not run the correct routes, not execute plays and then not get force fed the ball if you’re an elite WR. 

When guys are executing, he definitely doesn’t have that attitude. 

I get it … but at the same time, McKenzie was more open than Diggs on the play that triggered it… Allen just overthrew it on the run. 

43 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Over at their main fansite about 90% of the posts are directed at the refs and the Bills cheating ,  have respect for Allen and his ability to make plays.  The reality is the Dolphins were holding on many run plays and refs allowed it. The pass interference on the McKenzie play was interfering and gets called every time because DB made huge contact before the ball arrived

MacKenzie was held prior to the dpi too.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

11-3. We are on to (Chicago) Cincinnati. That’s all that matters.

My god people, they weren’t throwing hand grenades, relax. There has never been a football game full of snow where snowballs weren’t thrown. I love the fan police on this board.

Chuck Foreman says hi

Edited by Roy Hobbs

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.