Peyton Manning Shares Story About Bill Belichick Being an Absolute Savage

Punching Bag

Stories about this:

Does this surprise you?

“I played for Belichick one time in a Pro Bowl,” Manning explained to Simmons and Eli, “and they were telling stories about the times he was the head coach of the Pro Bowl. One time he picked Peter Boulware because he knew Art Modell would have to pay Boulware a $1 million bonus if Boulware made the Pro Bowl. Belichick hated Modell.

This because Coach Hoodie (5-11) was fired by Modell before moving to Baltimore.

Liar-Liar.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Well considering the whole rain of evil started with the afc championship game against the Steelers.

Cheaters

we are not stealing your signals 

We're not piping in music from a local radio station

We're not keeping the headsets live in the qbs and def capt ears till the final second.

We did not plug the locker room

We did not deflate the football.

There was another one there were doing to run a guy of the field at the last second.

And of  course our superbowl with the giants where Hoodia was the d coordinator.

Let's fall down and say your injured, and then come back in

Let's run a snow sweeper on the field to kick a field goal

Edited by scuba guy
Added
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

Well considering the whole rain of evil started with the afc championship game against the Steelers.

Cheaters

we are not stealing your signals 

We're not piping in music from a local radio station

We're not keeping the headsets live in the qbs and def capt ears till the final second.

We did not plug the locker room

We did not deflate the football.

There was another one there were doing to run a guy of the field at the last second.

And of  course our superbowl with the giants where Hoodia was the d coordinator.

Let's fall down and say your injured, and then come back in

Let's run a snow sweeper on the field to kick a field goal

You forgot a couple 

We’re not secretly filming other teams signals and saving the recordings in a vault 

We’re not cheating on the salary cap

We’re not stealing your playbook 

We’re not having the fire alarm pulled at your hotel in the middle of the night before the game 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

OK, so take one 'negative' off Belichick's tally for having thrown a f*** into Art 'Middle of the Night' Modell. 😁

You're confusing Modell with Robert "Middle of the Night" Irsay, who moved the Colts from Baltimore to Indianapolis in Mayflower vans at 0dark:30.  Modell's move from Cleveland to Baltimore was previewed and discussed ad nauseum before it actually happened.  Irsay took the Colts name and history with him to Indy, while Modell agreed to leave the Browns name with the city so they could have the Cleveland Browns again.  This wikipedia article lays it all out:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Browns_relocation_controversy#:~:text=The Cleveland Browns relocation controversy%2C sometimes called ",Cleveland to Baltimore during the 1995 NFL season.

So no, this is NOT a point in Belicheat's favor!!!

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Thank you (+1) 2

If it wasnt for him coaching a bitter rival and all the bull#### stuff they pulled to "win", I'd love me some Belichick. He's a football mastermind, and his type of dry humor is right up my alley.

More great stories about his sense of humor here:

https://theathletic.com/2889665/2021/10/29/its-fun-at-gunpoint-the-comedy-stylings-of-bill-belichick/

Ross Tucker, offensive lineman: He’s definitely an #######. And he’s definitely hilarious.

Zoltan Mesko, punter: Like a legit comedian.

Josh Miller, punter: Everyone in the locker room will tell you he’s one of the funniest dudes you’ll ever meet.

Jed Weaver, tight end: Onterrio Smith … got caught with the Whizzinator in his bag. He was the running back from Minnesota. But Bill is reading the article: “It says here that he didn’t know he had a fake d!ck in his bag because one of his friends put it in there before he got on the plane. So all you ufcking a$$holes, when you’re coming back for training camp, make sure you check your bag before you get on your plane. Make sure none of your buddies put a fake d!ck in your bag.”

Mesko: It was 2012, the year J.J. Watt was just swatting people’s passes. He had so many batted balls. We’re playing them and he’s like, “Alright, Zoltan, come over here after special teams.” I get in the defensive huddle. It’s 7-on-7 so there’s no linemen there. He’s like, “Here, take these two tennis rackets and I want you to hit Brady’s ball into the stands if you can. I don’t care.” So I’m jumping up and touching like 12 feet and swatting Brady like 10 yards when I could.

Fletcher: It was really pissing Brady off.

Mesko: Man, when I got him, Belichick was crying on the inside, like tears of joy. Brady would be like, “Zoltan, please don’t knock this one down.” Belichick was like, “No, no, I’m going to pay you 100 bucks every time you swat that ball.”

Fletcher: It got to the point where Brady would pay $150 not to do it because Brady was getting so pissed.

Mesko: And Belichick paid up after every practice. He came with the cash.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

You're confusing Modell with Robert "Middle of the Night" Irsay, who moved the Colts from Baltimore to Indianapolis in Mayflower vans at 0dark:30.  Modell's move from Cleveland to Baltimore was previewed and discussed ad nauseum before it actually happened.  Irsay took the Colts name and history with him to Indy, while Modell agreed to leave the Browns name with the city so they could have the Cleveland Browns again.  This wikipedia article lays it all out:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Browns_relocation_controversy#:~:text=The Cleveland Browns relocation controversy%2C sometimes called ",Cleveland to Baltimore during the 1995 NFL season.

So no, this is NOT a point in Belicheat's favor!!!

Oops!  I stand corrected, and thank you.  All those old villains are easy to confuse to this doddering old goat.

image.thumb.jpeg.85b65c6eb9da2bbac5e399e43707ec04.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Limeaid said:

that's just dumb for Owner/GM to agree to a contract that gives a bonus for being picked for pro bowl roster.

It should only be if you are voted in as a starter. 

Modell GM was dumb.

13 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I remember listening to a radio show, may have been Bob Matthews, but  this woman said...'' Tell Art Modell to go to Hell and take Bill Bellyache with him....when the Browns moved to Baltimore. I still get a chuckle thinking about that.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Malazan said:

Yes, when you can catch him in the right mood/moment that he's not doing his 'say nothing' thing, he's a pretty good listen. 

That's sadly true.  I thought BB was excellent on the NFL top players show a couple years back- though it pains me so say it

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, DCofNC said:

Personally, I love it.  I’d absolutely do the same thing, given the chance.

BB has made his career off bending the rules or just disregarding them altogether and honestly he’s smart for doing so. Vrabel does the same thing.

BB is probably going to be remembered as the greatest coach of all time with 6 superbowl rings to show for it regardless if they are tainted, he still has them. Wish McD would take a page from him sometimes. Whatever it takes to win the ring baby

14 hours ago, BucketList said:

You forgot a couple 

We’re not secretly filming other teams signals and saving the recordings in a vault 

We’re not cheating on the salary cap

We’re not stealing your playbook 

We’re not having the fire alarm pulled at your hotel in the middle of the night before the game 

Well you can't always remember all of them there have been so many

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, CDogg20 said:

BB has made his career off bending the rules or just disregarding them altogether and honestly he’s smart for doing so. Vrabel does the same thing.

BB is probably going to be remembered as the greatest coach of all time with 6 superbowl rings to show for it regardless if they are tainted, he still has them. Wish McD would take a page from him sometimes. Whatever it takes to win the ring baby

For some ethics are optional.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.