Bills may not play another regular season game on Sunday this year

Big Turk

5 minutes ago, BearNorth said:

SI Just posted this for 2023

Home: Dolphins, Patriots, Jets, Broncos, Raiders, Cowboys, Giants, AFC South TBD (Currently Titans), NFC South TBD (Currently Bucs)

Road: Chiefs, Chargers, Dolphins, Patriots, Jets, Eagles, AFC North TBD (Bengals or Ravens), Commanders

Chiefs, Eagles, Commanders, likely Bengals on the Road.

Someday we will get to play the Chiefs in the OP.  Suspect it will be the first game in the new stadium.

I believe Sal C said that beginning in 2024 - due to the NFL formula- the tables could turn. Depending on division finish, the Bills could potentially host KC for 3 consecutive seasons. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

I believe Sal C said that beginning in 2024 - due to the NFL formula- the tables could turn. Depending on division finish, the Bills could potentially host KC for 3 consecutive seasons. 

Correct - we host the “same-placed-from-last-season” AFC West opponent in both 2024 and ‘25.   Then in ‘26 it’s our turn to play the  Chiefs at home again anyway.

7 hours ago, Big Turk said:

I feel this has probably been the wildest schedule the Bills have had in a long time in terms of playing in their normal 1pm timeslot.  

We may have played our last Sunday 1pm game of the year against the Jets last week.

We play Miami and the Bears on back to back Saturdays, then the Bengals on Monday Night.  

Patriot game is a TBD game, but seeing as it might be to determine playoff seedings and/or Patriots making the playoffs and the Bills are national media darlings, there is a relatively high probability it gets moved.

Guess this is the price of being good in the new era of games played in non-traditional timeslots more and more, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

yes it is.  embrace it.  

4 hours ago, CSBill said:

And Pats out. 

Actually, I'd rather have the Pats needing to win to get in, and then have them lose to our second and third stringers, just like we did in 2004 to Pittsburgh in Week 17. The ultimate humiliation for them, forcing Belichick's retirement. Of course, if that were the case, that game wouldn't happen on a Saturday.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Motorin' said:

I don't know why, but it fills me with a bit of anger at the number of fans that want the Bills to play most of their games at 1pm Sunday.

Do you guys not realize that Josh Allen is built for prime time? 

Do you guys also miss the top 10 draft position?

🤪

Same here. I like 1:00 games too. But not 17 of them. I like the variety of time slots.

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Airseven said:

Bills may not play another game in reasonable weather conditions this year:wallbash:

Think of these snow games like ankle weights, once we get into the playoffs it'll payoff

9 hours ago, macnmotion said:

This year's schedule is great for those of us who live 12 time zones away 🙂

I'm going to be in Iceland for this weekend's game and it's not enough time zones away to make it work

On 12/14/2022 at 11:24 AM, Buffalo Boy said:

Sundays at 1 is perfect.

That's the cost for being a Super Bowl favorite. Folks didn't realize how screwed up the Patriots schedule was all these years. We just complained about how they were on national TV all the time. Now we know 'cause it's us.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

48 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

That's the cost for being a Super Bowl favorite. Folks didn't realize how screwed up the Patriots schedule was all these years. We just complained about how they were on national TV so the time. Now we know'cause it's us.

I don’t disagree but I want to have my cake and I want to eat it as well.

On 12/14/2022 at 12:58 PM, Greg S said:

I would actually root for the Fins here. The Jets with their defense will be the tougher opponent.

My initial thought, “ uhh no, I don’t want to see those Phin WRs in the playoffs”.

Then, “he might be right, the Jets have the better QB and D, wait am I debating the Jets as a playoff team in my own internal monologue? Time to go to work.”

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.