40 questions with Dion Dawkins

Warcodered

1 hour ago, Whkfc said:

Does he shnow how to block without holding?

Why does every thread, every comment have to devolve into cheap shots at players?    Dawkins doesn’t deserve that.   

It’s posts like this that make me really hope none of the players visit this board. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

Why does every thread, every comment have to devolve into cheap shots at players?    Dawkins doesn’t deserve that.   

It’s posts like this that make me really hope none of the players visit this board. 

The Bills are a great team with a whole mess of talented and fun players and many of the fans are more miserable than ever.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dan said:

On the old BBMB a poster stated it this way, “Tiny brains, having tiny thoughts, reaching tiny conclusions, its a tiny shame” it humored me so i stole it from who it was who wrote it, and use it from time to time, i think it applies in this situation.

GO BILLS !!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Some of those calls were BS

Indeed.  It's one of those things like "roughing the passer".

Dion has the capability to finish his blocks by driving the player to the ground.  This used to be something that was expected - the Ravens OL coach a few years back was said to grade his players on how often they did that.

Now it seems to be being penalized, even when there isn't a hold involved in it - just as roughing the passer seems to be being called when the defender appears to be making a strong effort to hold himself off of the passer and not land on him with his body weight.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You know some do. I brought up TBD to Dion a few years back when I met him. 

I’m sure they do.  Imagine feeling pretty good about winning each week and then coming here and reading nothing but negative hot takes about how bad you are. You think you’re  doing good at 10-3, but to read this place you’d think it was the height of the drought with how bad everyone plays. 

It does matter. I know people say it shouldn’t matter what is said online, but it does.   I’ll never understand why its so hard to treat people with respect and why people have forgotten the most basic of advice for a public message board: if you cant say something nice, you shouldn’t say anything at all. 

• Agree 1

Balenciaga though? 

He must've missed their children in bondage campaign.  F Balenciaga 

Still love the Shnow man. 

Fun fact I grew up a few miles from him in Jersey and i did the same as a kid and young teen w my friends.  For big snow, which you guys consider nothing, could make 200+ in a day just randomly going to houses

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Some of those calls were BS

Also, the guy has a high ankle sprain. I’m sure that tiny hesitation in his kick-slide or being a quarter step slower due to the injury affects him, causing him to grab at the defender.  Us fans have no patience sometimes, 🤦‍♂️. We’ll have a tackle w/ one eye and complain he didn’t see someone coming. That being said, I hate when edge rushers try to bend the corner fall down and tackles get called for the hold, which happened to Dawkins in this game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.