Updated Beasley signing to practice squad

Niagara Dude

2 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Because it was wrong. 

Ok, here’s where I went wrong. I googled “cole Beasley’s wife”. The very first link has that she’s AG. So I googled her name from there and apparently got the wrong one. So, that first link being wrong is what got me.  No excuse I should have checked further. 

DC559D24-3A93-4E63-9AFC-63B31FE14659.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So now Saturday is playing for a tie??? Why? 

Q. Did Dalvin start out skinny like his bro and then fill out? Or was he always bigger/stronger?

Always way bigger, they are not even close to the same player.  James is all finesse and not a ton of contact balance, Dalvin is an absolute monster with exceptional balance, people thinking we have anything close to his brother are Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay off.

3 hours ago, stevestojan said:

Why would someone “red x” react to that? Hahaha

Because Beasley’s wife is not an assistant attorney general.  There is a mix-up between a woman named “Kyrsten Beasley” who has a LinkedIn profile as an Assistant AG in Illinois, and ‘Krystin Beasley” who is married to Cole Beasley, and who has no information indicating she is an Assistant AG in any state except some confused gossip websites.

Edited by Beck Water

9 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Because Beasley’s wife is not an assistant attorney general.  There is a mix-up between a woman named “Kyrsten Beasley” who has a LinkedIn profile as an Assistant AG in Illinois, and ‘Krystin Beasley” who is married to Cole Beasley, and who has no information indicating she is an Assistant AG in any state except some confused gossip websites.

Yeah, realized that after. See my post a couple above. Sorry about that.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Rhode Island Red said:

But that was it, right?…one catch?

Pretty invisible tonight, hope he got suitably reacquainted with everybody, etc…., but we could really use him busting loose going forward…

To be fair, while he's probably more familiar with the general offense and Dorsey than some other PS JAG, it's still a new offense to him.  Gonna take a bit of time to get up to speed

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, DCofNC said:

Always way bigger, they are not even close to the same player.  James is all finesse and not a ton of contact balance, Dalvin is an absolute monster with exceptional balance, people thinking we have anything close to his brother are Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay off.

Thurman used to two things were most important to RBs - vision and balance.

12 hours ago, Rhode Island Red said:

Pretty invisible tonight, hope he got suitably reacquainted with everybody, etc…., but we could really use him busting loose going forward…

Yea, one catch.  I put him on my fantasy team, thinking they would give him a few throws.  Got me all of 1 point. 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Rhode Island Red said:

However much basketball he's been playing, he hasn't been playing football, running routes at game-speed and getting hit.  If he tries to do too much, like Xavier Rhodes, the Bills risk him pulling a hammy and going on PS IR for 4 weeks.

He got 11 snaps, 14%, which is actually about what I thought he'd get (I was guessing 8-10).

We could use him "busting loose" but whether he's got any "busting loose" left in him, can't tell you.  I'd settle for a few critical "get open and catch the ball" and if he lights a fire under McKenzie and Shakir that's good too.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.