Week 15: Dolphins at Bills on Saturday Night Football

YoloinOhio

13 minutes ago, Dillenger4 said:

I hope we knock Tua out of the game again! Our D needs another showing like last week. Hit and keep hitting. Swarm and keep swarming.

Let's go BILLS!!!!!

I’d prefer to pummel him, but not badly enough to knock him out of the game. I want him in there throwing sloppy passes all over the field with multiple picks. Keep him out there, far away from the heaters! Yeah, it snows in Alabama too, alright. Welcome to Buffalo in December! 

I want Groot and the Gang to play with him, like a cat plays with a mouse! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Desert Bills Fan said:

image.thumb.jpeg.a189a6c7f5d20cb7ebb1c37a79886fc4.jpeg

Saw this ad in the grocery store…It is an Omen….Go Bills!

Absolutely with Allen's family growing pistachios.

15 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’d prefer to pummel him, but not badly enough to knock him out of the game. I want him in there throwing sloppy passes all over the field with multiple picks. Keep him out there, far away from the heaters! Yeah, it snows in Alabama too, alright. Welcome to Buffalo in December! 

Is it too much to hope that he beats P5t5rman's records for interceptions in a half?

22 minutes ago, Augie said:

More like how the bear played with Leo in The Revenant.

the-revenant-leonardo-di-caprio.gif

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 12/12/2022 at 3:22 PM, Wayne Cubed said:

The Bills need to shut down the vertical in routes to middle of the field... that is where Tua likes going and that's how the Chargers/49ers defended against him. Make him throw the vertical out routes. Waddle and Hill want to get vertical, to the middle the Bills better be game planning to take that away.

Isn't that how they scored in September vs. Poyer-less Bills in Miami.  Vertical middle...

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

I'm not sure where I have gone wrong as a father...my 11 year old daughter just told me that her biggest Christmas wish is that the Bills lose to the Patriots Week 17 and they miss the playoffs.  Do I have the right to disown her?? 😂

Think of it as a positive.  Your Daughter loves you so much she wishes for this so she doesn't have to share you and can have more time with you.😁

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.