Mike white went straight into ambulance after the game.

BuffaloBills1998

1 hour ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I’ve never seen a QB take a beating like that. It was literally aggravated battery what the Bills did to MikeWhite. Pretty messed up of the Jests if u ask me. Seems like the Bills were purposely going for the ribs. 

since when do football players not attack the weakest link? It is the Jests coach who put White back out there (likely with Whites' full approval) Any criticism should land squarely on them not the Bills defense.

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

16 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Well he got on the plane.

12 minutes ago, BuffaloBorn1960 said:

So did Tua….

But Poyer could not get on plane and needed to be driven for KC game.

Medical decisions can be bizarre,  A coworker of mine had dental appointment before trip to Japan and his heart stopped. It was quickly restarted by dentist (they are trained to do this) but could not travel for a week so I got a call Christmas eve "Do you still have a passport?" Yes. "You are going to Japan to take over installation."  

1 minute ago, muppy said:

since when do football players not attack the weakest link? It is the Jests coach who put White back out there (likely with Whites' full approval) Any criticism should kand squarely on them not the Bills defense.

AGAIN! Did I criticize the Bills? I said they were laying hits on him which is a good thing. Never said they were trying to turn him into a quadriplegic 

• Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

AGAIN! Did I criticize the Bills? I said they were laying hits on him which is a good thing. Never said they were trying to turn him into a quadriplegic 

aggravated battery? lol whatever. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I’ve never seen a QB take a beating like that. It was literally aggravated battery what the Bills did to MikeWhite. Pretty messed up of the Jests if u ask me. Seems like the Bills were purposely going for the ribs. 

Of course they were, it's a legal hit and they knew he was wounded.

It's football not ballet.

I don't advocate hurting players intentionally, but if it's a legal hit and they keep putting him out there, what can you do. Go high, penalty; Go low, penalty. 🤷

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

39 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Are you kidding me?  Kelly took beatings worse than that every other Sunday 

6 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

Of course they were, it's a legal hit and they knew he was wounded.

It's football not ballet.

I don't advocate hurting players intentionally, but if it's a legal hit and they keep putting him out there, what can you do. Go high, penalty; Go low, penalty. 🤷

Exactly my point. I shouldn’t of said “targeted” due to the connotations so I get the negative reactions, but I wasn’t trying to say they were trying to injure him purposely.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.