NFL Week # 14 - Around the NFL - Post about games other than the Bills vs. the Jets

BuffaloBill

34 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I think the problem is this: Wilson finally tried (because grudge game for the Broncos; the Chiefs are to them what the Pats were to us) to carry the team on his back and did things like actually put his head down to try to get a key first down running the ball. And the result? Exactly what he and Hackett seemed to be afraid of: a significant injury. So they can score 13 points and lose with the 2022 Russell Wilson, or score 24 points with the old Russell Wilson and watch him get knocked out of the game. Not a good place for the Broncos to be.

I thought about this after Wilson tried to barrel through the defenders to the endzone. The 2014 Wilson gets that TD and brushes off the hit. The post 2018 Wilson ? Not so much! He should have slid after the first down. Not only was he seeing stars, he had a huge golf ball goose egg on his forehead.

8 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

I think if the Dolphins lose tonight, then the Bills can clinch the Division next week. Is that right? That would give us a 3 game lead with only 3 games left. What is the second tie breaker for division? AFC record?

Going through the playoff machine if the Dolphins lose tonight and the Bills win next week we’ll still lose the division if we lose out after that and the Dolphins win out, or the Pats win out.

Pats and Dolphins can’t both win out bc they play each other again.

Pretty slim chance of that though.

Playoff-status says Miami has won the head-to-head tiebreaker with us already...

image.thumb.png.8d36170f9b0f361ec751a9add8a6f6d8.png

58 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

My brother who was saying the Panthers were a lock 🔒 all day , says the Chargers are a lock.

Take this with a grain of salt but lil bro been crushing it. I really respect his input

He's going to start selling picks so this one is for free. Chargers +3.5 points he's saying is a lock and I swear he's been very accurate 

TRIED TO TELL EM!!

2 hours ago, UKBillFan said:

His injuries is why we didn't put in a serious offer in for him and, despite how he's playing, I still think that's the right decision.

And you would be wrong. Von has had 2 major injuries and is 33. That wasn’t the best pick up. 

Chargers should take the points. I’m so tired of this go for it on every 4th down crap. It should be 3-0

37 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

🤞

I'm not a big bettor. I like playing poker, it's all legal here in Jersey but my brother bets all day and he's really really good. I'm throwing 100 on the 3.5 points and 60 on the Moneyline just cause how confident he is

As I admitted earlier, im no gambler, but I bet I get naked tonight.  Will put big money on it

Edited by Gunsgoodtime
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• Simon unpinned this topic
2 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Save 40 seconds it does not matter.   You have to stop the other team though.   

Exactly, you don’t start calling time outs after a first down stop with 3+ mins to go.  The guy is a joke.

40 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

I enjoyed seeing the Bucs result!

Also, go Chargers! Either way we benefit from tonight's game imo 

Gotta cheer for the Bolts, knocking Miami back in the division is far more crucial than anything else.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, boater said:

I hope the Dolphins win tonight.

I want them to be over confident in their preps for Buffalo.

Also, if they lose, we'll be facing a team backed into a corner. Never something one wants to do.

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

There is such a thing as overthinking.

Yeah Tua and the Dolphins backed into a corner are terrifying, did great against Matt Barkley and our backups in a win and in situation.

• Haha (+1) 1

Niners-Eagles-Cowboys NFC supremacy gonna be a bloodbath. Money is unfortunately on the Cowboys, I'm not buying what the Niners are selling. Granted I'm partially annoyed that every dork that thinks four Bills wins in a row rings hollow seems to be a San Fran/CMC fanboy, but having a giant question mark at QB isn't gonna get it done in the playoffs. I called for White to get wrecked this week against a hungry Bills d-line, same will happen with Purdy in a week or two. 

5 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

My brother who was saying the Panthers were a lock 🔒 all day , says the Chargers are a lock.

Take this with a grain of salt but lil bro been crushing it. I really respect his input

He's going to start selling picks so this one is for free. Chargers +3.5 points he's saying is a lock and I swear he's been very accurate 

Smart man. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.