I’m kind of Over the Hines Experiment

EmotionallyUnstable

1 minute ago, Special K said:

I agree.....and it's also funny that on the same day Hines had his best day as a Bill, Zack Moss had his best day as a Colt....114 yards and a TD.

See, it worked out for both of us, lol.  Still think we got the better end though.

Moss would not be playing at all here except maybe special teams...and not as a return man.

Edited by Billz4ever
  • Like (+1) 1

Honestly, I think Hines sticks around. It's not just that he's managed to be solid in the return game, I want to see some more screen game in general. He had a nice long one vs the Pats, and then got a TD vs Miami. I think they are saving him for the playoffs, but at worse he seems like a nice quick out on pass plays.

34 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I don't believe you ....

Well that went right over your head....It was a joke....like, this is going to be my last post ever because I'll be banned because I agreed with Bandito. 

But, no big deal that you didn't get it....

Looks like you just grabbed that one post to do a "gotcha" on me but didn't comprehend the context.  Which like said, no biggie.  Comprehension is hard sometimes.

Edited by BIGFOOTspaceman

4 hours ago, chongli said:

Even this ^^ " 9 offensive touches" is misleading. He's had I believe about 10 to 20 offensive snaps per game in the most recent games since we acquired him.

Edited by 34-78-83
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

Well that went right over your head....It was a joke....like, this is going to be my last post ever because I'll be banned because I agreed with Bandito. 

But, no big deal that you didn't get it....

Oh, yes.  It definitely went right by me!  GOT ME!

Why, pray tell, would agreeing with Bandito get you banned?

5 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Well this thread aged well.🤣

I don't get why he isn't incorporated more in the passing attack as he was catching 4/game with Indy.  This team needs some contributions catching the ball out of the backfield.

We use our backs in pass pro quite a bit is part of it, he's also 3rd on the depth chart behind cook and singletary.  If your 1a and 1b are healthy, the 3rd guy really won't play much more than a few plays.  

3 minutes ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

He was going back and forth with a Mod...Thats all

I drove through Whitehall, NY, yesterday.  Many, many sasquatch sightings there.  I did not see one, but I did almost hit a deer in Vermont.

12 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I drove through Whitehall, NY, yesterday.  Many, many sasquatch sightings there.  I did not see one, but I did almost hit a deer in Vermont.

The preferred method of my family to get to Vermont and my relations for decades! The Birthplace of the United States Navy and near where I almost choked to death from a hot dog at age 4.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.