SNF: Chiefs @ Chargers

EmotionallyUnstable

8 minutes ago, boyst said:

I will run it on the playoff sim. If the chiefs lose and never lose again this year ; if we win out and Miami win out then all 3 are 3 loss teams.

We have tie breaker over KC but what about Miami? 

Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).

Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.

Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.

Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.

Strength of victory in all games.

Strength of schedule in all games

Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed in all games.

Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed in all games.

Best net points in common games.

Best net points in all games.

Best net touchdowns in all games.

Coin toss

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 17islongenough said:

If the Bills win out then they will have to beat Miami so Bills would have the one seed

Stop with this Bills win out crap. Only on here would people be talking such nonsense. A major flaw on this venue is the unrealistic viewpoints. Nothing suggests the Bills will win out. Nothing whatsoever. Injuries up the As$, struggling Allen, several weaknesses on both sides of the ball. They struggled to beat a bad Browns team for 3 quarters. 

Just now, newcam2012 said:

Stop with this Bills win out crap. Only on here would people be talking such nonsense. A major flaw on this venue is the unrealistic viewpoints. Nothing suggests the Bills will win out. Nothing whatsoever. Injuries up the As$, struggling Allen, several weaknesses on both sides of the ball. They struggled to beat a bad Browns team for 3 quarters. 

So many experts here have then winning out … probably the same guys predicting them to go 16-1 at the start of the season 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Miami has a brutal stretch comin up…we’ll see how it goes for them through that.  @SF @LAC @BUF in a row is pretty tough 

feels pretty similar to what happened with NE last season where they had a bunch of easy matchups in a row just the way the schedule worked out 

agree

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

Im watching this game right now… how do they compare ?

Chiefs have 13 points. You tell me.

Wonder what you would have thought watching the Ravens 13-3 win over the lowly Panthers or the 10-3 barnburner between the Pats and Jets that featued a Punt Return TD with 5 seconds left in the game as the only TD.

Get a grip

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

You are absolutely miserable lol. 

No team in NFL history is likely to win 7 straight games. But the Bills have as good a chance as any team in the league to win all of their remaining games.

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).

Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.

Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.

Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.

Strength of victory in all games.

Strength of schedule in all games

Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed in all games.

Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed in all games.

Best net points in common games.

Best net points in all games.

Best net touchdowns in all games.

Coin toss

That's what I was looking for.  Should have googled it I guess 

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

Calm down.  

The questions is “can they?”

Can they?  Yes.  As most qualify their answer with.. it will require us getting healthy and the offense/Allen getting their act together.  

If you think we stay devastated by injury and Allen continues playing like his head is in the clouds, so be it.   I don’t. 

If that continues, nope .. won’t win out and making the playoffs will be a dog fight.  

15 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I really think people are underselling how bad the injury situation has been…a lot of those games are easier wins than they appear.  

not to mention a majority of those division games are at home.  I would not at all bet on it but it is certainly possible they win out.  Kc and buffalos performances vs cincy could decide the whole thing 

I’m also not sure winning out will even be necessary…kc could drop one or two more 

I agree on the injury situation. Morse today is in a boot. Epenesa as well but he sucks. I think people are looking at the Bills teams as if they are healthy. This team is decimented by injuries. Starting with the franchise QB named Allen. He wasn't even close to being Allen today. 

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Chiefs have 13 points. You tell me.

Wonder what you would have thought watching the Ravens 13-3 win over the lowly Panthers or the 10-3 barnburner between the Pats and Jets that featued a Punt Return TD with 5 seconds left in the game as the only TD.

Get a grip

Panthers are playing surprisingly tough for Wilks.

They are tougher than their record suggests 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.