Only 4 active WR

balln

10 hours ago, balln said:

Marquez Stevenson maybe coming off IR is not the #4 wr this Super Bowl team should have. Crowder is legit injury. Point is beane and the team should have  had more offseason wr depth / trade deadline focus.

oR put hodgins on the roster so he doesn’t get stolen ? Do we really need Tyler Mattekavich or duke Johnson on the roster 

Reading your posts is like nails on a chalkboard. 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, TBBills said:

B.c they didn't do nothing... they drafted and picked up FA WRs. Not all of them made the roster and some of them got injured. 

This isn't something for debate... they did do something actually a few things at WR.

Salary doesn't mean *****... 

So replacing 2 veterans with 1, who isn’t valued by the rest of the league for as much as either of the guys you lost and drafting a 5th round rookie is “doing something”.   Salary doesn’t mean anything, so I suppose that’s why the big FA signing needed 17M a year to sign.  Get real, your argument is an utter farce.  

• Dislike 1

5 hours ago, BeastMaster said:

Pipe dream

He's looking for a 20 mil yearly salary prorated, which means he wants over a mil per each game we have left

You wanna pay 7. 4 mil for 7 games of a just medically cleared from an ACL tear OBJ?

You're high if you think that's a good idea, or if we can even pay that salary

You don’t understand the cap if you think we can’t afford that.  It’s not difficult to do it at all, it’s all in the structure.  He’s going to get a sizable signing bonus and a vet min contract, multiple years, void after this year.   Every game he doesn’t play is less he’s getting.  My bet, somebody signs him to a 4 year deal, 5M signing bonus, vet min, voided at year end.  He gets $5.4M, team gets difference maker, cap hit of $1.5M for 6 regular season games.

Edited by DCofNC
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, CoudyBills said:

He would still be growing in Buffalo, not playing. 

Coaching makes a difference. Look at KC. They lose Hill and pick up a bunch on so so Wrs. They have no elite RBs and that offense still runs like a well oiled machine. Reid is a great coach and Mahomes is a proven winner whose done it for years now. The Bills were very fortunate to beat them in the regular season. Looks like the road is going through KC again. Not good for Buffalo that's even if they can get there. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

This won't be a popular viewpoint here. I happen to agree with your viewpoint. The team is decimented with injuries, both sides of the ball have issues, several players just haven't stepped up as anticipated, and the coaching staff is sub par. Very strange season that seemingly is drifting away as the season progresses. This team is vulnerable and not as good as advertised from many reasons. The MVP QB is playing like a rookie, the injuries are getting insurmountable, players haven't stepped up, and the coaching staff might still be shell shocked from the 13 second fiasco. Sure, I'm hoping for a turn around. The Bills get a beatable Browns and Lions teams the next two weeks. If they lose to either team it's another huge blow to the team. This 6-3 team feels like a 500 team to me. I feel like the Dolphins and KC are better teams than the Bills. Balt,  Cinci, Tenn, and a healthy SD are right next to the Bills. Jets and others are further behind. 

I pretty much agree with all

of this. I'm as big a fan as the next guy but I'm not blind to the fact that there is a ton of underachieving lol. You pretty much nailed it man. I too am

hoping I'm wrong about the direction I feel they are going

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, newcam2012 said:

Coaching makes a difference. Look at KC. They lose Hill and pick up a bunch on so so Wrs. They have no elite RBs and that offense still runs like a well oiled machine. Reid is a great coach and Mahomes is a proven winner whose done it for years now. The Bills were very fortunate to beat them in the regular season. Looks like the road is going through KC again. Not good for Buffalo that's even if they can get there. 

Coaching definitely plays a part.  Reid runs circles around Dorsey right now. 

They’ve invested much heavier at OL, but I don’t know that there’s is much better than ours. 

Biggest difference is Kelce is still in his prime and opens up everything else. 

Diggs is Top 5, but I’ve never seen him do what Jefferson did the other day, and TE is the ultimate mismatch. 

We have solid weaponry around Allen, but it was overrated over the summer and still is now. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

Josh is a proven winner for years now too.  KC has won one more game than the Bills thus far. The Bills werent fortunate to beat them.  The Bills beat them period.  There was nothing fortunate about it.  Im not scared to go through KC if that is how it happens.  

Its ironic you post about how great Reid is a coach while dogging the Bills coaching staff and cant see how equal these teams have been. We beat them 2 out of 3 times at Arrowhead and were 13 seconds away from being 3 out 3 the last 3 games.  It doesnt get anymore equal than that.

Im not entirely happy with the staff overall right now either but I still at least see the above.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, balln said:

We’re a high octane passing offense with questionable WR depth and we’re down to 4 WR! (3 ) and that’s not something to talk about ? 

Do better than do better 

Seeing a lot of village idiots liking your posts you shouldn’t be proud of that

perhaps the game plan is to use our tight ends more in this next game, which would be a good idea not to mention the fact that Hines goes as a slot receiver, and we haven’t been using him enough

picking up, klein was extremely smart, because Edmonds out and klien is a run stopper linebacker that is played well for us in the past and we are about to face chubb

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Josh is a proven winner for years now too.  KC has won one more game than the Bills thus far. The Bills werent fortunate to beat them.  The Bills beat them period.  There was nothing fortunate about it.  Im not scared to go through KC if that is how it happens.  

Its ironic you post about how great Reid is a coach while dogging the Bills coaching staff and cant see how equal these teams have been. We beat them 2 out of 3 times at Arrowhead and were 13 seconds away from being 3 out 3 the last 3 games.  It doesnt get anymore equal than that.

Im not entirely happy with the staff overall right now either but I still at least see the above.

Have to disagree with you on the coaching comparassion. Reid is hands down a better coach than McD. Probably a hall of fame inductee. Very rarely will you see Reid get out coached. McD can be out coached on every given Sunday. Reid and Mahomes have the Super Bowl rings. McD and Allen can't even sniff an AFC Championship game.  Sorry to say that combo Reid and Mahomes are clearly ahead of McD and Allen. The Bills have lost 2 playoff games in Arrowhead. The Bills regular season wins don't come close to making the score even. 

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Seeing a lot of village idiots liking your posts you shouldn’t be proud of that

perhaps the game plan is to use our titans more in this next game, which would be a good idea not to mention the fact that Hines goes as a slot receiver, and we haven’t been using him enough

picking up, klein was extremely smart, because Edmonds out and klien is a run stopper linebacker that is played well for us in the past and we are about to face chubb

Good luck if you think Klien is going to contain Chubb. Only a village idiot would think he's going to be a difference maker this Sunday. 

Hines is not a slot teceiver. What are you smoking? 

If you are going to try to trash someone please do your homework. Stop embarrassing yourself. 

Edited by newcam2012
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, DCofNC said:

You don’t understand the cap if you think we can’t afford that.  It’s not difficult to do it at all, it’s all in the structure.  He’s going to get a sizable signing bonus and a vet min contract, multiple years, void after this year.   Every game he doesn’t play is less he’s getting.  My bet, somebody signs him to a 4 year deal, 5M signing bonus, vet min, voided at year end.  He gets $5.4M, team gets difference maker, cap hit of $1.5M for 6 regular season games.

Did ya ever think the Bills cap is also prorated by week of season?

2 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

The only reason the road is currently going through KC again is because our lord and savior 17 has made some terrible bone headed mistakes the last two games.  

Our coaching could be better, but we have a rookie play caller who’s trying to figure out how to do his job.  Our defense started out stellar and then got ravaged by injuries.  If we had maybe lost Hyde and no one else, we’d probably be undefeated right now.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Have to disagree with you on the coaching comparassion. Reid is hands down a better coach than McD. Probably a hall of fame inductee. Very rarely will you see Reid get out coached. McD can be out coached on every given Sunday. Reid and Mahomes have the Super Bowl rings. McD and Allen can't even sniff an AFC Championship game.  Sorry to say that combo Reid and Mahomes is clearly ahead of McD and Allen. The Bills have lost 2 playoff games in Arrowhead. The Bills regular season wins don't come close to making the score even. 

Good luck if you think Klien going to contain Chubb. Only a village idiot would think he's going to be a difference maker this Sunday. 

If you are going to try to trash someone please do your homework. Stop embarrassing yourself. 

I suggest you follow your team longer than the last game maybe that’s how far your memory goes Klein was a playmaker in this defense for us as recently as last year and we couldn’t retain him because he cost too much

it has already been established that Heinz can play that slot receiver spot

stop being a part of the village idiot crowd

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

The only reason the road is currently going through KC again is because our lord and savior 17 has made some terrible bone headed mistakes the last two games.  

Our coaching could be better, but we have a rookie play caller who’s trying to figure out how to do his job.  Our defense started out stellar and then got ravaged by injuries.  If we had maybe lost Hyde and no one else, we’d probably be undefeated right now.  

A healthy Bills team including Hyde and Tre would make the Bills very difficult to beat. Imho, prior to the season's start the Bills had to best roster in the NFL. Fast forward to now and the Bills roster is decimented with key injuries. The teams weaknesses are being exposed. 

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I suggest you follow your team longer than the last game maybe that’s how far your memory goes Klein was a playmaker in this defense for us as recently as last year and we couldn’t retain him because he cost too much

it has already been established that Heinz can play that slot receiver spot

stop being a part of the village idiot crowd

Klein won't stop Chubb. Klein isn't anything special so stop trying to sell his playmaking ability here. 

Hines can't even see the field on offense yet he's going to be the Bills slot receiver now. 

John you are living in fantasy land. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

19 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Have to disagree with you on the coaching comparassion. Reid is hands down a better coach than McD. Probably a hall of fame inductee. Very rarely will you see Reid get out coached. McD can be out coached on every given Sunday. Reid and Mahomes have the Super Bowl rings. McD and Allen can't even sniff an AFC Championship game.  Sorry to say that combo Reid and Mahomes are clearly ahead of McD and Allen. The Bills have lost 2 playoff games in Arrowhead. The Bills regular season wins don't come close to making the score even. 

Good luck if you think Klien is going to contain Chubb. Only a village idiot would think he's going to be a difference maker this Sunday. 

Are we talking about the AJ Klein who was waived by the elite Bear defense? 

9 minutes ago, Process said:

It's way too late for that 

If the truth hurts, people don't like the blunt truth, and blind homerism is being called out then I guess I'll gladly take the label. 

9 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

A healthy Bills team including Hyde and Tre would make the Bills very difficult to beat. Imho, prior to the season's start the Bills had to best roster in the NFL. Fast forward to now and the Bills roster is decimented with key injuries. The teams weaknesses are being exposed. 

Klein won't stop Chubb. Klein isn't anything special so stop trying to sell his playmaking ability here. 

Hines can't even see the field on offense yet he's going to be the Bills slot receiver now. 

No one player stops a running game, but I seriously think that you’re having some sort of amnesia about Klein and what he brings to the team

Hines is not going to be the bills slot receiver hopefully that will be shakur but he can play that role and he has played that role for the Colts

Let’s keep in mind here that we are talking about one player making all this problem McKenzie who frankly hasn’t been that good this year can totally be replaced

One of the problems that the bills have as they have several players that can play one spot McKenzie is actually holding them back

6 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Are we talking about the AJ Klein who was waived by the elite Bear defense? 

You know, you’re a village idiot when you start answering your own posts

16 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Every team that loses multiple pro bowl players have their weaknesses exposed.  You can’t have great depth at every position.  We have better depth than most.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, DCofNC said:

So replacing 2 veterans with 1, who isn’t valued by the rest of the league for as much as either of the guys you lost and drafting a 5th round rookie is “doing something”.   Salary doesn’t mean anything, so I suppose that’s why the big FA signing needed 17M a year to sign.  Get real, your argument is an utter farce.  

That is how the NFL works... you have no real argument. You are grasping at fake straws, Sanders retired and so did Beasley.

For a guy who pretends to know football you sure don't know how teams replace aging talent that is over the hill and ended up retiring. They draft guys... Diggs was a 5th round talent. So by your standards he is a "farce"

So funny watching people show how little they know about how sports work even when it happens infront of their face. They want the best at every position and they want talent that is already proven but that isn't how it works. 

It's actually becoming pathetic to still have to deal with people like that on these forums.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.