Key to success vs Cleveland

PatsFanNH

I know I am an outsider but I watched Cleveland v Miami and Cleveland has decent CB so..

1. RUN THE DANG BALL! — Miami ran all over them and took an early lead using their run game.

2. STOP THE RUN. — Chubb and Hunt are a very nasty 1-2 punch and if you want to win you need to stop them first. 

3. TE/ SECONDARY RECEIVERS — Can’t rely on Diggs as I expect Cleveland will be able to keep him in semi check. (They did an OK job on Waddle and Hill till they had to start pinching up to stop the run.. but still with them combining for only a 100 yards that’s pretty decent coverage on them.. )

4. TAKE THE POINTS - I don’t know what’s happening in the NFL.. But stop overthinking things and kick the dang FG  to extend a lead. Stop over analyzing things..

I dare say if the Bills just do the first thing they will not be stopped on O.. the question is will the coaches have the patience to stick with it. (Pats bet the Chiefs 3 times because they dared them to run and they wouldn’t stick with it, they also did it to Peyton Manning and the Colts.  It’s a conman problem with a top QB )

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

I know I am an outsider but I watched Cleveland v Miami and Cleveland has decent CB so..

1. RUN THE DANG BALL! — Miami ran all over them and took an early lead using their run game.

2. STOP THE RUN. — Chubb and Hunt are a very nasty 1-2 punch and if you want to win you need to stop them first. 

3. TE/ SECONDARY RECEIVERS — Can’t rely on Diggs as I expect Cleveland will be able to keep him in semi check. (They did an OK job on Waddle and Hill till they had to start pinching up to stop the run.. but still with them combining for only a 100 yards that’s pretty decent coverage on them.. )

4. TAKE THE POINTS - I don’t know what’s happening in the NFL.. But stop overthinking things and kick the dang FG  to extend a lead. Stop over analyzing things..

I dare say if the Bills just do the first thing they will not be stopped on O.. the question is will the coaches have the patience to stick with it. (Pats bet the Chiefs 3 times because they dared them to run and they wouldn’t stick with it, they also did it to Peyton Manning and the Colts.  It’s a conman problem with a top QB )

So basically everything the team doesn't do, do that. In the middle of a snow storm also.

Great.... 😆 

Edited by The Wiz

9 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Agree on all points. Nice list. If this is a bad weather game the good news is that Cleveland is the right team to find your running game against. The bad news is that they’re the wrong team against whom to defend the run. The Bills should win, but they need to take care of the ball.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.