The day after

Italian Bills

Super roller coaster of emotions about the game and events surrounding it.  While I still have a ton of passion and love for the bills I try not to get so invested ot takes over my life.   Yesterday my MIL was admitted to the hospital again and was getting updates during the game, so that put a ton of stuff in perspective.  The two things I wanted for my b day today didn’t happen, healthy family and a bills win.  Going to the game this Sunday and I think this is our get right game.  🫰an OBJ signing and Tre white back in the lineup.  

How I feel and what I see are different things…

I still don’t trust this staff, still can’t run the ball, play calling has been questionable and health is still an issue.

A lot of things need to come around in order to go 14-3. The Bills are not better than Miami at this point. Home field advantage may help. I think what we’ve seen the last 3 weeks 11-6 is way more realistic. 

Not a single TD in the second half of the last 3 games. Something is way off.

Lost 11-6

Edited by CEN-CAL17
  • Agree 1

As simple as it was to secure the victory in so many parts late in the game (that's the hurtful part), this was actually a game that I could handle losing so long as the ball was in Allen's hands last, which it was.

A lot of crap that went wrong, yet we still had the opportunity to win or at the very least finish in a tie.

This is essentially playoff football moving forward, I believe Allen turns it back on and limits his mistakes, the Bills start clicking again in every phase, and hopefully this forces the playcalling to blend in the run game (I'm talking Singletary, Hines, and Cook) when situations call for it.

I thought it was insanely ridiculous how bleak fans' outlook on the team was after the loss, as expressed on different platforms.

The Bills are legit, and yes, that was a fluke win by the Vikings...their record will be proven to be a complete facade.

Seething.

Just now, BurpleBull said:

As simple as it was to secure the victory in so many parts late in the game (that's the hurtful part), this was actually a game that I could handle losing so long as the ball was in Allen's hands last, which it was.

A lot of crap that went wrong, yet we still had the opportunity to win or at the very least finish in a tie.

This is essentially playoff football moving forward, I believe Allen turns it back on and limits his mistakes, the Bills start clicking again in every phase, and hopefully this forces the playcalling to blend in the run game (I'm talking Singletary, Hines, and Cook) when situations call for it.

I thought it was insanely ridiculous how bleak fans' outlook on the team was after the loss, as expressed on different platforms.

The Bills are legit, and yes, that was a fluke win by the Vikings...their record will be proven to be a complete facade.

The Bills have to stop turning the ball over at a near worst in the NFL clip. It's inexcusable to be this cavalier with the football.

They are tied with the Colts for 2nd most turnovers in the NFL with 18. Only New Orleans has more with 19. Both of those teams have played 10 games, so technically the Bills lead the NFL in turnovers per game.

Compare them to the Eagles with only 3 all season. Bills have multiple games with more turnovers than the Eagles do for the entire year.

• Angry 1
  • Agree 1

I’d feel better if the AFC East wasn’t good from top to bottom this year. Not sure how we can pull 14-3 out of this remaining schedule and our toughest schedule in years overall, but I do still think we end up with some kind of record that gets us into the playoffs.

but let’s start to accept the strong likelihood of playing in Arrowhead again if we are fortunate enough to get to that point, because I really think by the time these playoffs are underway, anyone can beat anyone. 

And As far as how I feel the day after, it depends on the minute.

sometimes it’s 

wish Knox could’ve caught that TD in OT before the Allen int

or wish we didn’t fumble the snap with the game won 

or wish we didn’t give up another “catch of the year” in a dramatic loss and yet AGAIN failed to “knock it down”

or this team isn’t learning from

these Heartbreaking losses

yeah. Just depends on the minute. 

Here we are again. Needing Sunday to come and get this taste out of our mouths, but this time, I’m a lot more worried. Yep, even against the Browns.

22 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Seething.

The Bills have to stop turning the ball over at a near worst in the NFL clip. It's inexcusable to be this cavalier with the football.

They are tied with the Colts for 2nd most turnovers in the NFL with 18. Only New Orleans has more with 19. Both of those teams have played 10 games, so technically the Bills lead the NFL in turnovers per game.

Compare them to the Eagles with only 3 all season. Bills have multiple games with more turnovers than the Eagles do for the entire year.

And maybe it took a loss of this magnitude to drive that home.

I think this is the best spot in the season to come to harsh realizations if genuinely prepped to take the whole damn thing.

You know it's amazing that at 1pm Sunday Bills are #1 in AFC, 4 hours later #6 seed.  

Back in early September, the AFCW was supposed to be 4 stud teams. Instead it's KC & 3 cupcakes, while the AFCE that was the Bills & 3 cupcakes, they are the stud division. Amazing

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.