The day after

Italian Bills

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Been through this before...I'm okay.  Going to think positively this is just a multiple game slump and Allen will soon snap out of it.  We were 7-6 last year at one point and turned it on after.

I'm going to the game next week with my son and I believe Allen is ultra motivated now.  He feels he's let his teammates down two games in a row and is probably going to work his ass off this week.  I think he has a monster game Sunday.

Plus One.

upon reflection and processing all my emotions I still go back to the character and level of skill we have on the team. They need to eliminate turnovers and defensively get healthier. 

I wasn't okay earlier this morning. I am  now taking some deep breaths and Trying to recover from a punch in the gut loss from yesterday and remember the positives.

Bassomatic was locked in and kicked all that was asked of him. When McDermott chose to not kick the 3 points and go for the knockout punch TD I thought  "well this is brilliant if it works and total 2nd guessing debacle as to why not just take the points if it doesn't.

It didn't. Hence some of the coaching criticism today. Each game is its own event. I hope the Bills come out nd are able to run the rock, how abut some short screens to Cook or Hines or motor for that matter and beatdown the browns

GO BILLS 

• Like (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

They could easily run the table. They have beaten themselves 3 times even with all the injuries and it took everything to go right from good teams with a combined 23-7 record to win by 3 points or less on the final possession. With the Bills leading the NFL in turnover rate. And making numerous mind numbing plays to lose those games.

I don't think this team would lose another game if they have 1 TO or less in games.

True….but

21 minutes ago, muppy said:

Plus One.

upon reflection and processing all my emotions I still go back to the character and level of skill we have on the team. They need to eliminate turnovers and defensively get healthier. 

I wasn't okay earlier this morning. I am  now taking some deep breaths and Trying to recover from a punch in the gut loss from yesterday and remember the positives.

Bassomatic was locked in and kicked all that was asked of him. When McDermott chose to not kick the 3 points and go for the knockout punch TD I thought  "well this is brilliant if it works and total 2nd guessing debacle as to why not just take the points if it doesn't.

It didn't. Hence some of the coaching criticism today. Each game is its own event. I hope the Bills come out nd are able to run the rock, how abut some short screens to Cook or Hines or motor for that matter and beatdown the browns

GO BILLS 

My emotions were so up and down yesterday that when the game was over, I had to take a nap.  I felt better after.  

My heart has a Bills shaped callus on it.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Lot of emotions around the Bills family after the tough tough loss… 

Today, the very day after, can you tell how you feel with a single word, a single adjective and your final Bills standing ? 

Without any comment, just a word a your prediction.

Mine are: 

. frustrated

. 14-3 

Lol...are you kidding.  This is normal Bills stuff that has happened every year....for the last 30 years for me.  Something silly, head scratching, mind boggling, brain melting decision or situation always happens.  This year is just like last year, and the year before and the year before.  This team doesn't affect me like that anymore.  If I was say, 15 again, then yeah....I'd be frustrated.  But as far as a single adjective, I'm fine.

As for the final record....I'm thinking 11-6 and bounced in the first round.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.