Soft on CRIME---> Republicans

And this is why the Dems will be out of power next week.  They're so delusional that they'll tell you up is down and get all offended when you don't believe them and/or tell them they're full of *****.  Morons.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Blacks also commit interracial violent crime at overrepresented rates. 

Facts such as this offend Billsy … and Tibs too! 

Billsy just can’t accept that these crimes are committed largely by non Whites in Democrat run cities that happen to be in Red states. 

2 hours ago, Doc said:

And this is why the Dems will be out of power next week.  They're so delusional that they'll tell you up is down and get all offended when you don't believe them and/or tell them they're full of *****.  Morons.

👆🤡

On 2/13/2022 at 9:56 AM, Doc said:

This is what will end up being worse than Watergate.

👆this comment was made before the 2020 election. 

Idiots 

46 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Woof. This one went straight to racism pretty quick. 

Also defund the police is a stupid slogan, which explains why the police are not being defunded, even in blue states. 

Oh are we back to statistics are racist now?

7 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Woof. This one went straight to racism pretty quick. 

Also defund the police is a stupid slogan, which explains why the police are not being defunded, even in blue states. 

Yeah, it's a very stupid slogan.  Created by the Dems and, despite what you claim, acted on by the Dems.  And as a result crime is increasing.

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Classic PPP move. Say something not true and make other people do the work and then ignore the truth anyway. 

In case anyone is as gullible as Doc;

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/defunding-claims-police-funding-increased-us-cities/story?id=91511971

Yeah, they had to increase budgets after they reduced them because of the rise in crime and public backlash.  But the damage to the country, and the Dems, has already been done.

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah, they had to increase budgets after they reduced them because of the rise in crime and public backlash.  But the damage to the country, and the Dems, has already been done.

(citation needed)

Actually, crime is up because the lizard people took over during the pandemic and they are pro crime because criminals vote for lizards. 

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

(citation needed)

Actually, crime is up because the lizard people took over during the pandemic and they are pro crime because criminals vote for lizards. 

Just like crime stats by race, one Google search reveals that the center of all this nonsense, Minneapolis, did indeed reduce police funding in 2020, amid spiking violent crime as a result of the Summer of St. Floyd. 

Famously, public pressure caused the city to do an about face around a year later. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Just like crime stats by race, one Google search reveals that the center of all this nonsense, Minneapolis, did indeed reduce police funding in 2020, amid spiking violent crime as a result of the Summer of St. Floyd. 

Famously, public pressure caused the city to do an about face around a year later. 

Along with reducing the number of police and law enforcement these cities also make it difficult for private citizens to protect themselves.  In many cases citizens that perform acts of self-defense against criminals are scrutinized by prosecutors more than the perpetrator of the act.  This two-step sorry ass act, limiting the amount of government provided protection while inhibiting citizens ability to protect themselves is simply brilliant! 

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

So is Rule #1.  Or is it Rule #2.  Whatever.  Show your work, DoQ. 

I’ll answer for him: no lol. 

Your ilk deserves nothing but scorn and ridicule and the feeling of your back on the wall. 

And hell, goose up there cited Doc for him anyway, that very article cites several jurisdictions that did exactly what Doc suggested they did. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

True story….back in junior high school (a long long time ago) I was researching something for my science fair assignment. I can’t remember what my project was about but I clearly remember a factoid I learned along the way. Back in the Middle Ages some thought that rats were created from dirty rags and filth, because when those things were present, so were rats. It’s much the same with law enforcement, but it’s no longer the Middle Ages. The Left is convinced that crime comes from police presence, because they always see police officers at crime scenes. Nothing has changed in the last 500 years. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

True story….back in junior high school (a long long time ago) I was researching something for my science fair assignment. I can’t remember what my project was about but I clearly remember a factoid I learned along the way. Back in the Middle Ages some thought that rats were created from dirty rags and filth, because when those things were present, so were rats. It’s much the same with law enforcement, but it’s no longer the Middle Ages. The Left is convinced that crime comes from police presence, because they always see police officers at crime scenes. Nothing has changed in the last 500 years. 

Mostly the left reflexively views police as a tool of systemic racial oppression unless they're committing acts of violence against conservative individuals or groups in which case they'll just fine with the violence part. 

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

I’ll answer for him: no lol. 

Your ilk deserves nothing but scorn and ridicule and the feeling of your back on the wall. 

And hell, goose up there cited Doc for him anyway, that very article cites several jurisdictions that did exactly what Doc suggested they did. 

Never mind that the Dems' about-face on "defunding the police" has long-lasting terrible consequences that "refunding" them won't help, like the depleting workforce.  Who wants to be a LEO in this day and age?

17 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Mostly the left reflexively views police as a tool of systemic racial oppression unless they're committing acts of violence against conservative individuals or groups in which case they'll just fine with the violence part. 

Or crime happens to them.

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I have posted long form on the disturbing trend of making out feds to be police officers in the traditional sense (see Sicknick, B) and making actual cops out to be KKK demons. Local law enforcement is one of the last refuges of institutional violence that can theoretically operate outside of the DC regime’s control. 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, BillStime said:

"dEmS aRe SoFt oN cRiMe"

f'n idiots

I can find just as many D’s who are soft on crime. Actually, if you were really paying attention and actually serious about crime, you would oppose the democrat judges and lawmakers in blue states who refuse to arrest anyone. 
Are you for no consequences for those that break the laws?