Why Democrats Should Never Have Power Anywhere

It deserves its own thread.  

This is your closing argument.

Fittingly, by the most important account on Twitter the last 12 months:

Many of us knew all this immediately and what and why they turned it into what they did.  

I do believe many are looking back and coming to grips with how catastrophic it all was.  

Most importantly, they all feel the self inflicted economic devastation and fallout.  

They need to be sent straight to the ash heap.  

And God Bless Libs of TikTok

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You suck at trolling.  

And also, covid broke you.  So sorry.

I wasn’t the one double masked and believing that if we just stayed 6 feet apart we can slow the spread.  

So who did Covid break again?

Emily Carey Eating GIF by Luis Ricardo

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Last night, a week before an election, the sitting President of the United States gave a nationally televised address in which he declared that unless you vote for his party you are anti-American….and THIS is what you’re worried about? This is dangerous stuff people. Do not be distracted. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The loony lefties all have there underwear all bunched up over the election. They know the end is near for the far left Lonny liberals and there country killing progressive policies. 

The time to pay the check is coming soon and the Nasty pelosi’s of the democratic party will soon be shown the door. Can’t wait until she and her husband are charged with filing a fake crime report. Lol, seeing that old drunk of a clown drying out in a jail cell would be priceless. Can you imagine pelosi with no makeup to cover her old wrinkled mugshot photo?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

❤️ The Rising Democratic Majority ❤️

Power to the people baby!!! We Will Bury You!!! 

image.png.6db929228c2977fbbd7ff4950d5b4e34.png

Power to the people? Lol, says the idiot who wants the government to run there life’s. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Westside said:

Power to the people? Lol, says the idiot who wants the government to run there life’s. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Power to the people! Yell that at your boy Putin! It makes his little brain hurt. 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Power to the people! Yell that at your boy Putin! It makes his little brain hurt. 

Putin? I find it interesting that none of the polls show that the American people are anywhere near as fixated on this washed up Russian President as you are. Weren’t you called for your opinion? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Putin? I find it interesting that none of the polls show that the American people are anywhere near as fixated on this washed up Russian President as you are. Weren’t you called for your opinion? 

It's the system you guys are trying to move us to. Supporting Trump's coup and all the election deniers on the ballots. For shame. 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

33 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Wait.. do people actually believe the "groomer" nonsense? Nobody's the stupid, right? 

Being proud of ignorance is a truly liberal stand point. If not grooming what is an all ages drag show? It is highly inappropriate. 

7 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Being proud of ignorance is a truly liberal stand point. If not grooming what is an all ages drag show? It is highly inappropriate. 

Have you seen a Drag Brunch or all ages drag show? Or are you assuming it's the same as what you'd find late at night at a gay bar?

I accidently went to a drag brunch (grabbing an early lunch at a bar before a movie and didn't realize there would be one there) and it was mostly just sing-a-longs and balloons. Basically what you'd expect from a birthday entertainer. There wasn't anything sexual about it.

I did attend a late night drag show when I went to a gay friend's birthday party at a popular gay bar in Chicago. It was very much different than what I had seen at the brunch. If that is what was happening at events aimed at kids, I'd agree it was a problem.

Unless you are intentionally sexualizing the performers, there's nothing sexual about a drag brunch. And if you are, maybe that's something you should think about.

16 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Did the drag queen hit on you and you um - liked it?

Grow the F up snowflakes 

Literally regurgitating what your masters tell you and do you notice the DR twins don’t chastise you?? Right @Brueggs? @BillsFanNC?

Who owns who?

Freakn degenerates 

10 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Have you seen a Drag Brunch or all ages drag show? Or are you assuming it's the same as what you'd find late at night at a gay bar?

I accidently went to a drag brunch (grabbing an early lunch at a bar before a movie and didn't realize there would be one there) and it was mostly just sing-a-longs and balloons. Basically what you'd expect from a birthday entertainer. There wasn't anything sexual about it.

I did attend a late night drag show when I went to a gay friend's birthday party at a popular gay bar in Chicago. It was very much different than what I had seen at the brunch. If that is what was happening at events aimed at kids, I'd agree it was a problem.

Unless you are intentionally sexualizing the performers, there's nothing sexual about a drag brunch. And if you are, maybe that's something you should think about.

It's just that alot of people don't want to train their kids on gender ambiguity 

Plus drag queens are just *uckin nasty.

I think we can put this one in the "why democrats should not hold any power at any time" column 

13 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Did the drag queen hit on you and you um - liked it?

Grow the F up snowflakes 

Literally regurgitating what your masters tell you and do you notice the DR twins don’t chastise you?? Right @Brueggs? @BillsFanNC?

Who owns who?

Freakn degenerates 

Why so hostile? 

2 minutes ago, TSOL said:

It's just that alot of people don't want to train their kids on gender ambiguity 

Plus drag queens are just *uckin nasty.

You don't have to take your kid to a drag brunch if you don't want to.

But they are about as sexual as seeing the mascots on Disney World's main street. People who view it as sexual are saying more about themselves than about the drag queens.

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

But they are about as sexual as seeing the mascots on Disney World's main street. People who view it as sexual are saying more about themselves than about the drag queens.

Stories in the media have been getting more and more prevalent about drag queens visiting elementary schools in NYC or San Francisco. It's a polarizing issue, some people support things like that, others are disgusted by it. 

Why do you suppose the media floats these stories out there? 

They know it will outrage alot of people. The whole idea falls in line with a liberal progressive agenda. A democratic agenda. 

Anyways, I stand by my previous post. 

8 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Stories in the media have been getting more and more prevalent about drag queens visiting elementary schools in NYC or San Francisco. It's a polarizing issue, some people support things like that, others are disgusted by it. 

They know it will outrage alot of people. The whole idea falls in line with a liberal progressive agenda. A democratic agenda. 

If the media was under the control of the Democrats, it wouldn't report on them at all. Nor would it run story after story about crime. Both of those issues are bad for the Dems politically. 

Edited by ChiGoose

11 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Your keepers adore you - esp Rufo.

How does it feel to be a pawn?

21 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Uh huh. And since crime stories hurt Dems, we don’t ever see stories about crime, right?

How about bias in favor of dems? Do you believe that’s a thing? Today the CBS radio news at the top of the hour had a piece about Abrams and the newsreader declared “polls are showing Abrams pulling ahead”. Simply not true. 

18 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

How about bias in favor of dems? Do you believe that’s a thing? Today the CBS radio news at the top of the hour had a piece about Abrams and the newsreader declared “polls are showing Abrams pulling ahead”. Simply not true. 

If I were to guess, I’d say something like 60% of the conversations on this board are actually about media criticism. And I will plant my stake on the fact that the media sucks and has failed this country. 

From what I can tell, Abrams is behind. I have not seen the CBS story so I do not know if they were saying as CBS that she was pulling ahead or reporting on the results of a particular poll. 

19 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

If I were to guess, I’d say something like 60% of the conversations on this board are actually about media criticism. And I will plant my stake on the fact that the media sucks and has failed this country. 

From what I can tell, Abrams is behind. I have not seen the CBS story so I do not know if they were saying as CBS that she was pulling ahead or reporting on the results of a particular poll. 

Unwilling to say media bias in favor of left. Noted. 

6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Unwilling to say media bias in favor of left. Noted. 

I was asked a specific question about a specific story I hadn’t seen. If you are going to extrapolate from that, then that’s on you. Just get on your jump to conclusions map and hop to the square that says “I’m right and everybody else is wrong” instead of understanding what’s actually being said. 

20 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I was asked a specific question about a specific story I hadn’t seen. If you are going to extrapolate from that, then that’s on you. Just get on your jump to conclusions map and hop to the square that says “I’m right and everybody else is wrong” instead of understanding what’s actually being said. 

The question as you can see a couple posts above was about media bias in favor of the left. I followed up with an anecdote about what I heard on the radio today. Sorry you couldn’t decipher any of that but at least have you have made yourself clear. 

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

The question as you can see a couple posts above was about media bias in favor of the left. I followed up with an anecdote about what I heard on the radio today. Sorry you couldn’t decipher any of that but at least have you have made yourself clear. 

The media sucks and the problem is that reality and facts tend to support the left, so we end up with bothsides-ism and outlets designed to cater to a specific audience. 

But if the mainstream media really was a subsidiary of the Democratic Party, it would act VERY differently than it does today.

Just now, ChiGoose said:

The media sucks and the problem is that reality and facts tend to support the left, so we end up with bothsides-ism and outlets designed to cater to a specific audience. 

But if the mainstream media really was a subsidiary of the Democratic Party, it would act VERY differently than it does today.

id really love to know where you come to this conclusion being that we are in a covid hindsight thread and literally the only network who gave any pushback on the insanity and lies was the evil fox news. then we can look at blm and who was calling it a grift and disaster for the very people it was said to be fighting for. one station. "dont say gay" every outlet seemed to go along with that tag when it was just as easily could be called "dont say straight" very unbiased. on and on we go. showing ID is "voter restriction" not "voter security" oh by the way biggest turnout in georgia happened after..did you fall for that one.  you dont even see it. how its constantly framed. how its pushed..but yeah you got all the "facts" over there on the left.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Pedophile. 

6 hours ago, Commsvet11 said:

If you are okay with an adult dressing as women then wanting to dance for children and be okay with you can ***** yourself. Is that understood? 

Oh come, we will leave the kids out of it, but I bet we can find a nice tight dress for you ❤️

• Haha (+1) 1