Why Democrats Should Never Have Power Anywhere

11 minutes ago, Albwan said:

yea because leftards never obsessed over trumps kids - stfu

the difference? joke's kid is guilty on all counts, while all the stuff about 

the trumps kids was usual lefty lies and delusion.

When you say one thing worth reading on this forum I will count that day a miracle.  Go drink your ensure and yell at kids to get off your lawn.  

30 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

That’s true….but they’re still just opinions. You know the old saying: everyone has one. 

The real problem is not opinion shows. The problem is news shows with clear bias. 

People end up voting based on those opinions which are more and more less fact based.

• Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

When you say one thing worth reading on this forum I will count that day a miracle.  Go drink your ensure and yell at kids to get off your lawn.  

People end up voting based on those opinions which are more and more less fact based.

Huh? Everyone votes on the basis of their opinion. Everyone. Always. That’s what voting is! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Not surprising the larger point is lost on you. It’s got nothing to do with Hunter Biden. It’s got to do with an overwhelming segment of mainstream media working to tilt the scales in favor of an ideology. You are ok with it. I find that discouraging but carry on. 

I addressed that.  I don't think there's much difference in what the parties do and influence they have.  It's the same bs.  

26 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Huh? Everyone votes on the basis of their opinion. Everyone. Always. That’s what voting is! 

Yeah I thought you were alluding to something else.

• Vomit 1

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yeah I thought you were alluding to something else.

Nope…I’m actually quite sane. This very topic is why I kid all the time about BillStime and his hate affair with Trump. Did Donald sleep with his sister? I assume not. All of us form our opinions from other peoples opinions, with a bit of life experience thrown in for good measure. There’s nobody in America, other than Tibs and BillStime that think Tucker Carlson isn’t an opinion host. If you watch at all you’ll notice the host purposefully calls it a “show” and not a “report”. I’m not sure how much clearer anyone wants them to be about it. 

36 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nope…I’m actually quite sane. This very topic is why I kid all the time about BillStime and his hate affair with Trump. Did Donald sleep with his sister? I assume not. All of us form our opinions from other peoples opinions, with a bit of life experience thrown in for good measure. There’s nobody in America, other than Tibs and BillStime that think Tucker Carlson isn’t an opinion host. If you watch at all you’ll notice the host purposefully calls it a “show” and not a “report”. I’m not sure how much clearer anyone wants them to be about it. 

I strongly disagree on the Tucker part.  I have elderly family who are on the decline who swear by him and believe he's a reporter of some sort.  Their mental decline makes them much like albwan in being completely unable to discren fact from crazy.  Their circles of friends are all very similar.   I've even started hearing insane conspiracies from them now that they hear from friends.

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

I strongly disagree on the Tucker part.  I have elderly family who are on the decline who swear by him and believe he's a reporter of some sort.  Their mental decline makes them much like albwan in being completely unable to discren fact from crazy.  Their circles of friends are all very similar.   I've even started hearing insane conspiracies from them now that they hear from friends.

I have no doubt but without being rude….so what? There are plenty of people both old and young that believe all sorts of things. They have no personal knowledge of ANY of it. They hear stuff from their favorite sources. There’s nothing you or I can do about it. I, for one, am not losing an ounce of sleep over it.

6 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I am not a medical expert, but what I've read from professional organizations like the AMA and APA is that while being trans itself is not a mental disorder, gender dysphoria is a psychological condition that many (but not all) transgender people experience.

All medical treatments have risks and side effects. The risks of puberty blockers are grossly overstated in the media. Additionally, when considering the risks of treatment, we should also consider the risks of non-treatment. Transgender children are at very high risk for self-harm or suicide. A very small risk of a reversible treatment to prevent those outcomes is a no-brainer for a lot of families.

I think that transgender issues are more akin to being gay than something like anorexia. In your example, it seems like you might think it's wrong to be accepting of gay people. I'm not sure if you hold those beliefs but I think there's room for discussion on what are things that society should be ok with and what they shouldn't. Personally, accepting kids for who they are, supporting them with love and recommended care, and working to avoid self-harm or suicide seems pretty reasonable to me.

Once again, drag is not trans. I know I keep using this example, but it's the simplest way to explain it: people who dress up as a children's character for birthday entertainment are not necessarily furries. (And yes, drag performers are usually paid for their work).

While there are risque drag performances, shows for kids are essentially the same as hiring a clown to perform at a children's birthday party. Some people might not like it (clowns are creepy), but it's not encouraging kids to become clowns.

i dont need a medical expert to tell me someone who thinks they are something that goes against reality is experiencing a mental disorder. people who experience nothing but negative thoughts regardless of situation. people who see a obese person in the mirror despite their actual weight. its all the same situation and yet gender dysphoria is the only one in which people think society should confirm the psychosis as the part of the cure. every other situation i can think of it is harmful. this doesn't mean empathy and respect should not be given but also means those who wish to perpetuate it further and CELEBRATE a dysphoria are not helping the person suffering.

All medical treatments have risks and side effects. The risks of puberty blockers are grossly overstated in the media. Additionally, when considering the risks of treatment, we should also consider the risks of non-treatment. Transgender children are at very high risk for self-harm or suicide. A very small risk of a reversible treatment to prevent those outcomes is a no-brainer for a lot of families.

yes i understand the suicide rates. i also read that "treatment" is not some great fix that reduces these rates.  i dont think a person who is afflicted with this issue is "cured" and may only have a mountain of med debt to show for it sending them into deeper depression. or worse yet was put into this treatment and was only going through a phase that is now irreversable. I'm not saying this should not be a option but should be a LAST option. should be made when the person has a fully formed brain and NEVER be done outside the knowledge of those that know them best... taking away parental rights is insanity in EVERY situation where neglect or abuse was not in the history. 

I think that transgender issues are more akin to being gay than something like anorexia. In your example, it seems like you might think it's wrong to be accepting of gay people. I'm not sure if you hold those beliefs but I think there's room for discussion on what are things that society should be ok with and what they shouldn't. Personally, accepting kids for who they are, supporting them with love and recommended care, and working to avoid self-harm or suicide seems pretty reasonable to me.

i outlined alot of my thoughts above. i do not hate or love gay people. they are individuals who i base merit on like anyone i meet. i will say i do think it is odd when someone base their entire identity on their sexuality. where they MUST announce to the world who they prefer and yes this also goes for the straight "alpha" male types that wear shirts describing their affinity for boobs or constantly talk about how many women they get in bed ect ect. both are cringe. nobody really cares for the most part. we agree on kids being accepted and loved not sure that was ever in contention. its a problem the left created as now they want kids to be "exposed" to certain things and make choices on issues that many are to young to understand suddenly.

Once again, drag is not trans. I know I keep using this example, but it's the simplest way to explain it: people who dress up as a children's character for birthday entertainment are not necessarily furries. (And yes, drag performers are usually paid for their work).

While there are risque drag performances, shows for kids are essentially the same as hiring a clown to perform at a children's birthday party. Some people might not like it (clowns are creepy), but it's not encouraging kids to become clowns.

i gave a good example with the right wing. its not a coincidence and its actually attracting alot of hatred unnecessarily simply due to the fact its a middle finger towards anyone who otherwise does not think about drag/trans/ or anything in the gay community. it almost as if leftists want the hatred as they continue on with something the .majority of americans do not want their kids exposed to just so they can have a victim group to defend. just because YOU see nothing wrong with it. far to often leftist think they know best for everyone else. leave  kids out of the culture war crap period.

Edited by Buffarukus

9 hours ago, Commsvet11 said:

Not really you’re a just a clown on this board that is routinely intellectually abused. We get it, it’s your job just to bash republicans but it’s transparent what you are doing.

But those big bad scary drag queens? 

5 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

I dont need a medical expert to tell me someone who thinks they are something that goes against reality is experiencing a mental disorder. people who experience nothing but negative thoughts regardless of situation. people who see a obese person in the mirror despite their actual weight. its all the same situation and yet gender dysphoria is the only one in which people think society should confirm the psychosis as the part of the cure. every other situation i can think of it is harmful. this doesn't mean empathy and respect should not be given but also means those who wish to perpetuate it further and CELEBRATE a dysphoria are not helping the person suffering.

So you think gay people either don’t actually exist or are mentally ill? Or that they should be shunned?

yes i understand the suicide rates. i also read that "treatment" is not some great fix that reduces these rates.  i dont think a person who is afflicted with this issue is "cured" and may only have a mountain of med debt to show for it sending them into deeper depression. or worse yet was put into this treatment and was only going through a phase that is now irreversable. I'm not saying this should not be a option but should be a LAST option. should be made when the person has a fully formed brain and NEVER be done outside the knowledge of those that know them best... taking away parental rights is insanity in EVERY situation where neglect or abuse was not in the history. 

I would love to read the studies you’re citing. I presented evidence from basically every major medical organization in the country but if you have something superior to support your claims, we would all benefit from seeing it. 

i outlined alot of my thoughts above. i do not hate or love gay people. they are individuals who i base merit on like anyone i meet. i will say i do think it is odd when someone base their entire identity on their sexuality. where they MUST announce to the world who they prefer and yes this also goes for the straight "alpha" male types that wear shirts describing their affinity for boobs or constantly talk about how many women they get in bed ect ect. both are cringe. nobody really cares for the most part. we agree on kids being accepted and loved not sure that was ever in contention. its a problem the left created as now they want kids to be "exposed" to certain things and make choices on issues that many are to young to understand suddenly.

“I will say I do think it is odd when someone bases their entire identity on their football team. Where they must announce to the world that they are Bills Mafia and yes, this also goes for the normie types who only put on Zumbas at tailgates. It’s a problem that the mafia has created as now they want kids exposed to certain things and make choices on tailgating that many are too young to understand”

Wow. Seems really dumb when you actually think about it. 

i gave a good example with the right wing. its not a coincidence and its actually attracting alot of hatred unnecessarily simply due to the fact its a middle finger towards anyone who otherwise does not think about drag/trans/ or anything in the gay community. it almost as if leftists want the hatred as they continue on with something the .majority of americans do not want their kids exposed to just so they can have a victim group to defend. just because YOU see nothing wrong with it. far to often leftist think they know best for everyone else. leave  kids out of the culture war crap period

You know this whole issue was basically fabricated in order to get people mad, right? It’s from the same people who tell you that schools are installing litter boxes for kids that identify as cats. What “leftists” generally want is for families to decide these things on their own with the help of medical professionals. What you seem to be arguing for is for the government to get involved in these decisions. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

20 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

So you think gay people either don’t actually exist or are mentally ill? Or that they should be shunned?

your reaching. gay wasn't even a word on any of the three things you mentioned in the paragraph you wrote this for. if you want to avoid my points about mental disorders and how we treat them in society,  just do it. no need to completely change the topic and put words in my mouth.

I would love to read the studies you’re citing. I presented evidence from basically every major medical organization in the country but if you have something superior to support your claims, we would all benefit from seeing it. 

i dont think you would. for someone who earlier in the thread disregarded what i said about media being left wing biased there sure are alot of examples of leftists who demonize any and all of the info your asking for. maybe because its not "superior" to the ones i will restate benefit from surgeries and lifetime prescriptions. a "well side effects do happen" is enough to dismiss the people suffering from them? the good outweighs the bad isn't a solid argument when the bad is just as devastating to people who are already dealing with a affliction.

so getting the type of information you want requires one to go into the deep recesses of right wing hatred and bigotry. at least that what is constantly said. here is a example. maybe you can find a few copies that havent been burned. be careful they cause "harm" but will provide some info on what your asking.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2021/07/16/irreversible-damage-anti-trans-booksellers-association/

another 

https://www.newsweek.com/best-selling-controversial-book-transgender-people-removed-amazon-3-years-after-publication-1571087

shall i go on? because the info is suppressed does not mean it does not exist. again similar to covid, defund the police, inflation effect, ending of fossil fuels. ect.ect. we can all wait until the negative effects and victims to pile up before the mood softens in the mainstream on platforming opposing viewpoints and medical professionals..remember Dr Robert Malone and how he was treated about his accurate warnings? eventually it will come out and the left will move to the next topic so we can be in a thread exactly like this one looking back in hindsight like all the rest.

“I will say I do think it is odd when someone bases their entire identity on their football team. Where they must announce to the world that they are Bills Mafia and yes, this also goes for the normie types who only put on Zumbas at tailgates. It’s a problem that the mafia has created as now they want kids exposed to certain things and make choices on tailgating that many are too young to understand”

Wow. Seems really dumb when you actually think about it. 

equating what gender you prefer having sex with and being a sports fan? really? again a reach. i simply told you my preference in people. if you enjoy being around people that are consumed with there sexual identity that's perfectly fine. its not for me and as i said it has nothing to do with what sex the person is attracted to. the fact you are also equating children being involved in the two examples as if its benign. that's a different story. 

You know this whole issue was basically fabricated in order to get people mad, right? It’s from the same people who tell you that schools are installing litter boxes for kids that identify as cats. What “leftists” generally want is for families to decide these things on their own with the help of medical professionals. What you seem to be arguing for is for the government to get involved in these decisions. 

ah the its all in your head. its not really happening. if thats so why all the hysteria on the "dont say straight bill" by desantis? seems as the knife cuts both ways with propaganda. the fact you think the left are the rational ones is the meat and potatoes of this thread. desantis bill is for K thru 4. you know what that bill is when all the media smoke is cleared right?  the fact leftists are the ones saying women dont exist and yet, can't define them even at the highest positions in government. yeah this is a bit beyond "its not happening" id advise you look past your "non biased" outlets and go into a few "right wing hate sites" look at the many examples of the extremes on this issue they showcase. see if they look fake. just propaganda. i know you won't. but you should. otherwise how can you be so certain about what your even saying here. 

ill get you started on your dark path.

go to youtube and put this name in. klara jeynes. learn how 4 year olds can be transgender when they barely have the concept of wiping their butts correctly. scroll around on the topic. there are plenty more. libs of tiktok showcases tons of people you dont think exist.  using their OWN words in THIER videos. go to fox or daily wire and look for these innocent micky impersonation shows where children are puting money in drag womens bras and shaking there butts in kids faces. inviting the little ones on stage to collect money. wholesome family entertainment. then come back and let me know if its all so innocent. now i am no fool to think this behavior is the standard at these events. but they DO exist and noone is stopping it except for "homophobes". so still wondering why leftists are pushing drag shows with no regard to the fact most people do not want this regardless what goes on. if families just want to face these issues and have these talks alone. sure seems to be alot of public spectacles that draw attention to it to do it. no they want to prove how progressive they are publically and use there kids to prove it. 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Commsvet11 said:

Pedophilia has no particular party but besides the top photo which is from a awful show that was somehow allowed to be created just for groomers and has nothing to do with the republicans, the second picture isn’t good with scantily clad strippers  but the rest aren’t really showing anything other than a cuss word on a flag how do those relate? 

See there you worked on adding a bit of truth but then padded your post with nonsense, hoping no one would call you out on it.

As for that list that’s bad, but as I said pedophilia has no party, can you compare that list to known democratic pedophiles?

Clean up your own house 

Fauci says U.S. is at a ‘crossroads’ as COVID kills 2,600 a week and new Omicron variants bloom with winter coming soon 

As winter comes, a "variant soup" of Omicron sublineages like XBB, BQ.1, and BQ.1.1 are gaining ground across the country.

https://fortune.com/2022/11/04/fauci-us-crossroads-covid-kills-2600-day-new-omicron-variants-bloom-winter-coming-soon/amp/

While discussing the past 10 or so elections with a friend today I realized that in 2016 we had every states at 99% count the night of the election, that is in 2000 the only question was a 500 vote differential in a state of almost 20million, but in 2022 states run by Democrat governors are warning us that they might need a week to count 90% of votes. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

While discussing the past 10 or so elections with a friend today I realized that in 2016 we had every states at 99% count the night of the election, that is in 2000 the only question was a 500 vote differential in a state of almost 20million, but in 2022 states run by Democrat governors are warning us that they might need a week to count 90% of votes. 

Unverified paper ballots… biggest scam in US election history. Talk about a threat to Democracy…

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

50 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Unverified paper ballots… biggest scam in US election history. Talk about a threat to Democracy…

You do know that the people promoting this claim fall into three camps, right?

1. They are lying and they know they are lying but they think people like you are dumb

2. They are lying and that’s why whenever they are given a chance to talk about this in a setting in which there is a penalty for lying, they either don’t show up or they plead the 5th

3. The absolute dumbest people on the face of the Earth. 

• Vomit 1

9 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

You do know that the people promoting this claim fall into three camps, right?

1. They are lying and they know they are lying but they think people like you are dumb

2. They are lying and that’s why whenever they are given a chance to talk about this in a setting in which there is a penalty for lying, they either don’t show up or they plead the 5th

3. The absolute dumbest people on the face of the Earth. 

Democrat leaders :  “ Since voting in person will cause certain death, we are going to mail out unrequested paper ballots !” 
Conservatives : “ That’s a risk to election integrity… let’s have electronic signature verification” 

Democrat leaders “ absolutely not. We will fight this in court! “ 

Conservatives: : Why would you be against verification? Don’t you want a secure and fair election ? 
Democrats : Shut Up ! You’re Dumb !! 

10 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Democrat leaders :  “ Since voting in person will cause certain death, we are going to mail out unrequested paper ballots !” 
Conservatives : “ That’s a risk to election integrity… let’s have electronic signature verification” 

Democrat leaders “ absolutely not. We will fight this in court! “ 

Conservatives: : Why would you be against verification? Don’t you want a secure and fair election ? 
Democrats : Shut Up ! You’re Dumb !! 

If every leader I agreed with on this absolutely refused to testify under oath about, I’d probably reconsider my support of that narrative.

Additionally, if many of the colleagues of these leaders (or some of the leaders themselves) publicly said that behind closed doors, nobody really believes the narrative, I’d probably reconsider.

If a guy published a book about the narrative but had to delay publishing because they had to scrub the book of names to avoid defamation suits, I’d probably reconsider. 

If the election was stolen, why didn’t Eastman testify to that? Why would he plead the fifth? Same with Gen. Flynn. When asked by a judge during one of the lawsuits if they were alleging fraud, why did Trump’s lawyers say no?

Because they know it’s a lie. They will lie in the media and they will lie to you. But the minute they could be punished for lying, they sing a very different tune. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

If every leader I agreed with on this absolutely refused to testify under oath about, I’d probably reconsider my support of that narrative.

Additionally, if many of the colleagues of these leaders (or some of the leaders themselves) publicly said that behind closed doors, nobody really believes the narrative, I’d probably reconsider.

If a guy published a book about the narrative but had to delay publishing because they had to scrub the book of names to avoid defamation suits, I’d probably reconsider. 

If the election was stolen, why didn’t Eastman testify to that? Why would he plead the fifth? Same with Gen. Flynn. When asked by a judge during one of the lawsuits if they were alleging fraud, why did Trump’s lawyers say no?

Because they know it’s a lie. They will lie in the media and they will lie to you. But the minute they could be punished for lying, they sing a very different tune. 

Clown show. It’s obvious what happened, just extremely difficult to prove as the Dems did away with any chance of verifying these ballots before the election. Why did they fight so vehemently against security? It was and is a nearly perfect crime as there won’t be any “ proof” - just endless thousands of ballots that were never requested or verified that we must ignore.  Stuffing the ballot box is one of the oldest scams in history. Of course politicians and their minions will issue “ official “ denials and any who go against them will face political and legal retribution in front of pet judges. Democrats and the Biden administration are corrupt to their core. Believe their narratives at your own discretion and peril. 

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Clown show. It’s obvious what happened, just extremely difficult to prove as the Dems did away with any chance of verifying these ballots before the election. Why did they fight so vehemently against security? It was and is a nearly perfect crime as there won’t be any “ proof” - just endless thousands of ballots that were never requested or verified that we must ignore.  Stuffing the ballot box is one of the oldest scams in history. Of course politicians and their minions will issue “ official “ denials and any who go against them will face political and legal retribution in front of pet judges. Democrats and the Biden administration are corrupt to their core. Believe their narratives at your own discretion and peril. 

I’ll take the people who tell the same story whether or not there is a penalty for it than the people who say one thing and then the opposite when they could get in trouble if they lie. 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I’ll take the people who tell the same story whether or not there is a penalty for it than the people who say one thing and then the opposite when they could get in trouble if they lie. 

They’ve probably been given side deals or threatened with prosecution for “ crimes” committed with Donald Trump. This corrupt administration and anyone involved with it cannot be believed. These people bent over backward trying to impeach Donald Trump for nothing at all. They’re trying incessantly to prosecute him for nothing to this very day. Simply put, they’re terrified of Trump because he threatens their existence as political creatures. Their attempts to bring him down are unprecedented in American history. There’s hardly enough salt on earth to take with anything they have to say. 

14 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

They’ve probably been given side deals or threatened with prosecution for “ crimes” committed with Donald Trump. This corrupt administration and anyone involved with it cannot be believed. These people bent over backward trying to impeach Donald Trump for nothing at all. They’re trying incessantly to prosecute him for nothing to this very day. Simply put, they’re terrified of Trump because he threatens their existence as political creatures. Their attempts to bring him down are unprecedented in American history. There’s hardly enough salt on earth to take with anything they have to say. 

Well, I’m sorry to tell you this, but none of this is true. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

"Increasing interest rates signals to working people that the government thinks we have too much money and we should have less money to spend," Liz Shuler, the president of the AFL-CIO, said in a statement after the Fed's most recent rate hike.

https://www.businessinsider.com/next-growth-recession-outlook-2023-wont-feel-look-past-downturns-2022-11?amp

Ummmmmmmm……….

Since when is the Fed …… the Government?

They don’t even care anymore.  It’s the result of never having to answer to the media for anything ever.   

But aside from that yea…..you have too much money.  8 trillion was from the government but yea too much money.   

• 2 weeks later...

And not only did WaPo see it and review it, they called it BRILLIANT.

Let that sink in for a minute.

From WaPo:

Take a deep breath and try to ruminate calmly on the position playwright Bruce Norris takes in his scintillating new play, “Downstate”: that the punishments inflicted on some pedophiles are so harsh and unrelenting as to be inhumane.

Are you still reading? It’s almost impossible to broad-brush the perspective at the heart of this impeccably acted drama without sounding as if one is advocating some extraordinary level of consideration for individuals who have committed unspeakable crimes. And yet Norris proposes a variation on this proposition at off-Broadway’s Playwrights Horizons: He is questioning what degree of compassion should society fairly hold out to those who have served their time for sexual abuse, assault or rape.

As we said multiple times up there … REALLY?! Oh gosh, punishment is INHUMANE to someone who sexually assaults a child. GOSH, OUR BAD.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/11/28/the-torching-wapo-receives-for-calling-pedophile-play-brilliant-belongs-in-torched-hall-of-fame/

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

And not only did WaPo see it and review it, they called it BRILLIANT.

Let that sink in for a minute.

From WaPo:

Take a deep breath and try to ruminate calmly on the position playwright Bruce Norris takes in his scintillating new play, “Downstate”: that the punishments inflicted on some pedophiles are so harsh and unrelenting as to be inhumane.

Are you still reading? It’s almost impossible to broad-brush the perspective at the heart of this impeccably acted drama without sounding as if one is advocating some extraordinary level of consideration for individuals who have committed unspeakable crimes. And yet Norris proposes a variation on this proposition at off-Broadway’s Playwrights Horizons: He is questioning what degree of compassion should society fairly hold out to those who have served their time for sexual abuse, assault or rape.

As we said multiple times up there … REALLY?! Oh gosh, punishment is INHUMANE to someone who sexually assaults a child. GOSH, OUR BAD.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/11/28/the-torching-wapo-receives-for-calling-pedophile-play-brilliant-belongs-in-torched-hall-of-fame/

Every GQP accusation is a confession: