Bengals #1 CB Chidobe Awuzie done for the year - torn ACL

Big Turk

9 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Sucks for the player.. 

Not sure Cincy can sniff the playoffs at this point. 
They can’t or refuse to run mixon. Can’t pass block for burrow and still try and go deep non stop. I’m not a fan of that coach. Square peg in a round hole guy imo 

There was a guy who had a massive payout on a 17 leg parlay that already hit the other 16 last night depending on Joe Mixon getting 64 yards rushing last night...he must have been sick to his stomach watching that game.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

The hits keep coming for the Bungles. They won't even make the Playoffs this year. It also goes to show you how different things can be from season to season and nothing is a given. Appreciate the run of success we are on ladies and gents. 

Edited by H2o

Just now, Big Turk said:

There was a guy who had a massive payout on a 17 leg parlay that already hit 16 of 17 last night depending on Joe Mixon getting 64 yards rushing last night...he must have been sick to his stomach watching that game.

Especially when it was close most of the game and they continued to drop back and get sacked non stop. I watch mixon for fantasy and they barely use him most weeks. I would 100% throw up if I had money on his performance and they chose to ignore him.

6 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

For both teams that were in the Super Bowl. Felt like it even before this injury.

In a weird way, I could see the Rams falling off. Never thought they were that great last year, Stafford a year old, no speed, o line losses. But it seemed like the bengals should have been trending up. Rough season for a team that seems like it has a ton of talent. Still won’t want to see them in playoffs if they sneak in.

9 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

For both teams that were in the Super Bowl. Felt like it even before this injury.

I know that their fans just wanted to fast forward to the SB so that they could right the wrong. I felt that the Bills felt that way last year about the AFC Championship Game. This year, they seem to be really trying to engage in the regular season.

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

In a weird way, I could see the Rams falling off. Never thought they were that great last year, Stafford a year old, no speed, o line losses. But it seemed like the bengals should have been trending up. Rough season for a team that seems like it has a ton of talent. Still won’t want to see them in playoffs if they sneak in.

I can't believe just how bad the Rams offense is this year. 30th in total offense, 31st in rushing & 28th in points scored.

6 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

I can't believe just how bad the Rams offense is this year. 30th in total offense, 31st in rushing & 28th in points scored.

Can’t block, can’t run the ball, no speed at receiver. Bad mix. I wish I would have bet so much money on the bills killing them. Such a better team

I picked cincy to miss the playoffs but i didn't really peg injuries as the reason, other than maybe burrow.  I figured first place schedule in 2022 (they get KC, Tenn, Dallas as non-common's) vs. last place schedule in 2021 (Jags, Jets, 49ers as non-commons), healthier ravens, and i just felt they overachieved in 2021. 

18th ranked defense in yards, 17th in points, 26th against the pass - and they literally didn't add anything.  Burrow had a good year - but 900 yards and 7 TDs came against whatever baltimore had left on defense, and he was sacked 51 times.  They also aren't a good running team despite people believing them to be.  Mixon gets a ton of usage, but he isn't particularly dynamic.  

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Can’t block, can’t run the ball, no speed at receiver. Bad mix. I wish I would have bet so much money on the bills killing them. Such a better team

Yeah - RPOs don't work if i just always play the pass because your run game sucks.  They need to get back to Mcvay basics, under center, play action, jet motion.  

20 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

They were due a regression for me. You can't consistently overcome such terrible line play.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.