Week 9: Bills at Jets - Sunday Nov. 6th 1pm

YoloinOhio

23 minutes ago, Logic said:

I'm guessing Von's injury is pretty minor for the designation to be completely removed for the game.

If he has so much as a hangnail, I'm bubble wrapping him until January! 😝

Yeah probably just one of those minor things that have to be reported by rule and was more or less going to be a vet rest day anyways..

Doesn't Von usually have vet rest on Wednesday's and doesn't practice? I'm not sure how often, but I think I've seen vet rest quite often listed for him on Wednesday practices.

22 minutes ago, Patrick Duffy said:

Yeah probably just one of those minor things that have to be reported by rule and was more or less going to be a vet rest day anyways..

Doesn't Von usually have vet rest on Wednesday's and doesn't practice? I'm not sure how often, but I think I've seen vet rest quite often listed for him on Wednesday practices.

You're correct, he has a vet rest almost every week.  More often than not it seems he's out there anyway and gets reported as limited.

He had a vet rest on Weds but he DNP on Thurs with an ankle.

1 hour ago, Patrick Duffy said:

I don't notice defenders saying same kind of stuff about Lamar, P. Mahomes when they run or get out the pocket. Granted Josh is a bigger QB which I'm sure is a factor. I'm just saying it's pretty clear some defenders get really frustrated/over emotional with Josh and there are some dirty players out there for sure

The difference is Josh embarrasses some opposing players,  When you are a defender and the QB stiff arms you he appears to be trying to make you look bad rather than just playing well.  Josh looks himself as a football player NOT a human jugs machine.  If he did not get any college team to sign him to play QB I think he might be playing TE or DE in NFL.

"That's a bad white boy, man."

21 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

I'm just hoping I'm out of the hospital by game time.  Kidney stone surgery was supposed to be yesterday, got pushed back to today, now I'm just laying here with no indication of when it's supposed to happen and it's past 5pm on Friday.

Best of luck, man…👍

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

I'm just hoping I'm out of the hospital by game time.  Kidney stone surgery was supposed to be yesterday, got pushed back to today, now I'm just laying here with no indication of when it's supposed to happen and it's past 5pm on Friday.

Outsurgery, no?

42 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Rhetorical question 

what idiot thought this is actually something critical?

they ONLY played 1 division opponent in 8 weeks 

lead off with a 🔥 hot take 

then show a graphic that may not catch the eye  

trying to make Buffalo look bad for it?

I think it's kind of "par for the course" for news these days

Try to come up with something that sounds problematic or serious, without putting it in context in order to generate context

Ooooh...the Bills are the ONLY DIVISIONAL LEADER THAT HASN"T WON A DIVISIONAL GAME

We're also the only divisional leader that has only played one divisional game

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I think it's kind of "par for the course" for news these days

Try to come up with something that sounds problematic or serious, without putting it in context in order to generate context

Ooooh...the Bills are the ONLY DIVISIONAL LEADER THAT HASN"T WON A DIVISIONAL GAME

We're also the only divisional leader that has only played one divisional game

Also probably the only division leader to beat all the other division leaders in their conference. 🤷‍♂️

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.