Who are we going to play in the super bowl?

major

I hate these type of threads for jinx purposes, but if I had to guess today it's going to be someone the national media consensus don't necessarily expect because I think the NFC is wide open despite all the Eagles bandwagoning.

In a weird way I would almost want to play the Cowboys again to exorcise another demon and wouldn't be shocked if they come out of the NFC.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, major said:

We are that good (in my opinion)

Doesn't mean we can't be upset. First the Bills still have 11 games to play. Barring something crazy the Bills will win the division. Then they have to get thru the AFC playoffs. Probably going to have to beat KC again and the Bills haven't done that in the playoffs against Mahomes. Both the Bengals and Ravens are good enough to pull off an upset. The Ravens had the Bills beat. They were up 20-3 at one point. Credit the Bills for coming back but the Ravens can compete with the Bills. The only game that matters is Green Bay at Buffalo. 

• Dislike 1

Honestly, I have to think this is the year we change it up. An AFC team, probably the AFC West.  I'm betting the Cheif. They're clearly the number #2 best team!  Could be the chargers though.

If it is an NFC team. Maybe the Eagles.  

Edited by boyst
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, boyst said:

Honestly, I have to think this is the year we change it up. An AFC team, probably the AFC West.  I'm betting the Cheif. They're clearly the number #2 best team!  Could be the chargers though.

If it is an NFC team. Maybe the Eagles.  

The Super Bowl can not have 2 teams from the same conference play each other.  1 from AFC and one from NFC. The Chiefs and Bills are both AFC.  The Chargers and Bills are both AFC.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Zerovoltz said:

The Super Bowl can not have 2 teams from the same conference play each other.  1 from AFC and one from NFC. The Chiefs and Bills are both AFC.  The Chargers and Bills are both AFC.

I have to believe it is a joke, or at least that's what I'm hoping. I can't imagine there is anyone who watches football who doesn't know this.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.