[Name Only Title] Kareem Hunt ??????????????????

Paul Costa

He was obviously pissed off. Didn't want her in his room anymore and acted very emotionally. But you don't even see him push her. people were pushed into each other, and anther guy pushed her. He didn't need to kick her either, but that kick was to the same effect as me kicking my 5 year old in the butt playfully. Not saying he meant it in that manner, I think he wanted her to tip over. Also, didn't she call him the N word? This is a nothing burger for me

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Because so many people in here have the whole incident wrong and treating it like it was domestic violence.  

I'm not sure the distinction between domestic violence and violence is that significant. At the time he was released from the chiefs, he had 3 incidents of violence in a short span.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I'm not sure the distinction between domestic violence and violence is that significant. At the time he was released from the chiefs, he had 3 incidents of violence in a short span.

He got into 2 MALE altercations.  So I would caution you to be VERY clear to qualify that because your make it sound like it was 3 altercations with women, which it was NOT.  None of the altercations had anything to do with sex, romance, or domestic violence.  He reacted poorly to a woman calling him the N word, it triggered him after she had already been causing problems for a while inside the room with Hunts girlfriend and their guests by refusing to leave after they discovered she wasn't 21 and couldn't drink with them.

Hunt admitted to struggling to deal with his anger issues back then and went out and did the work to fix that.  And has been squeaky clean since then and everyone around him raves about his character.  

When I grew up, I was raised in Stockton and we didn't even call it a "party" until a fight broke out, otherwise it was just a small gathering.  And no, I wasn't one of the people getting into fights, but I had plenty of friends that did.  Those guys all went on to grow out of that young bravado phase where you had to react and prove yourself if someone "disrespected" you.  

People mature, people grow up.  Sometimes it takes really messing up to open your eyes that there is even an issue in the first place when you grew up a certain way your whole life.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

He got into 2 MALE altercations.  So I would caution you to be VERY clear to qualify that because your make it sound like it was 3 altercations with women, which it was NOT.  None of the altercations had anything to do with sex, romance, or domestic violence. 

Again, not sure why this is relevant to anything. He has a history of violence against strangers, men and women alike. What point are you trying to make by insisting that they weren't romantic/domestic disputes?

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Again, not sure why this is relevant to anything. He has a history of violence against strangers, men and women alike. What point are you trying to make by insisting that they weren't romantic/domestic disputes?

Come on, you know perfectly well physicality with women is a different discussion than physicality with men.  

26 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

He's done both.

Why are you going out of your way to stan for scumbags over and over? You did the same thing in the Araiza thread too.

Oh stop dude.  You’re just being ridiculous now.  I didn’t “stan” for Araiza,  I elected to not rush to a decision based on literally no real info being known or confirmed yet at that time.  

With Hunt, people make mistakes.  I believe in second chances and he has excelled with his second chance and put all this behind him.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

On 10/27/2022 at 12:57 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

No disrespect...but people need to top reading sensationalized headlines and do some research.  He didn't brutalize anyone.  

At what point in society did manipulated and sensationalized (and often completely fabricated) headlines from clickbait online media sources become news, facts, or information? 

This is why we are the least informed first world country while also being the most misinformed first world country on the planet. 

So why did KC cut him loose?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.