Excluding JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Bills at Chiefs

BillsFan619

1 hour ago, BillsFan619 said:

The Bills vs. the Chiefs. Our biggest game to date this season. Should be fun (and stressful at times 😂).

As many have said, our advantage is our passing attack vs. their secondary. The Bills offense is going to get their points just like they did in both games last year.

So, for my impact player, my sights turn to the defense. I'm going with the person we signed this offseason to be the difference maker in these types of games. Mr. Von Miller, I'm looking at you. VM is going to be motivated. He knows why he was brought in here and he's never beaten Mahomes when Kermit has started.

Von will cut down the time Mahomes has to make some of his typical Mahomes like plays. Also, look for Von to make a couple plays (whether pressures or sacks) that end up stopping Chief drives. Also, the Von Miller effect will be in full force and will allow our other DL players the opportunity to disrupt and get home. These things will be enough to give us the edge on the scoreboard with the Bills winning by 7-10 points.

Who ya got, Bills Mafia? Go Bills!

Groot

The Chiefs will be so concentrated on Von Miller it’s going to open it up on the other side

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsFan619 said:

The Bills vs. the Chiefs. Our biggest game to date this season. Should be fun (and stressful at times 😂).

As many have said, our advantage is our passing attack vs. their secondary. The Bills offense is going to get their points just like they did in both games last year.

So, for my impact player, my sights turn to the defense. I'm going with the person we signed this offseason to be the difference maker in these types of games. Mr. Von Miller, I'm looking at you. VM is going to be motivated. He knows why he was brought in here and he's never beaten Mahomes when Kermit has started.

Von will cut down the time Mahomes has to make some of his typical Mahomes like plays. Also, look for Von to make a couple plays (whether pressures or sacks) that end up stopping Chief drives. Also, the Von Miller effect will be in full force and will allow our other DL players the opportunity to disrupt and get home. These things will be enough to give us the edge on the scoreboard with the Bills winning by 7-10 points.

Who ya got, Bills Mafia? Go Bills!

I think we throw in some safety and LB blitzes this game to keep the edges honest, which sets up #40 to attack. I think we throw some wrinkles at Mahomes in serious disagreement with our tendencies.

I mean I know its about who as in an individual...but for me I am going to still say the revamped DL.  If we can pressure Mahomes with our front 4, we will win in a blow out.  If we can't get pressure and give Mahomes time, then we will likely see a closer high scoring game.  

• Like (+1) 2

Nothing but a gut feeling but Knox has been quiet this season.  I think Dawson Knox steps it up Sunday…. In addition, Elam is angry about his performance last week.  Pick six from him this week? I think he has a big game regardless.  

Edited by Aurelius

3 hours ago, rusty shackleford said:

I think Edmunds steps up and shows he’s an elite linebacker in pass defense and is a key to shutting down Kelce. 

On offense it’s time for Cook to show why he can be such a threat as a pass catcher out of the back field.

When I think of the last match up, all I can remember about 49 is a bewildered look in his eyes. Not holding my breath.

That being said, I'm taking Milano on D and Isaiah on offense.

29 minutes ago, Aurelius said:

Nothing but a gut feeling but Knox has been quiet this season.  I think Dawson Knox steps it up Sunday…. In addition, Elam is angry about his performance last week.  Pick six from him this week? I think he has a big game regardless.  

Knox has been lining up behind the guard and being key in providing pass pro in a good amount of time. It's time for Kromer to figure out how to get someone else to do that...ie. Gilliam, Moss....somebody. Morris will come up with big plays at some point.

Hopefully the player that’s covering Kelce any given play. Chiefs can’t win without him scoring TDs is my bet.

But also if memory serves, we won handily last regular season by throwing a lot to backs (Moss especially). That should be part of the game plan (Cook not Moss). I think we’re better at screens too now, so the backs will come up big hopefully.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

For me I think it has to be someone on the defense to force Mahomes into mistakes/missed throws.

Would be great for Ed Oliver to have a monster game coming back presumably 100% healthy in this one but going up against what might bet he best center/guard combo in the league in Humprhey/Thuney is asking a lot, so might have to be someone else like Milano or Edmunds that makes an impact and game changing play.

Why not Rousseau against sub par Wylie?  Or Von vs the susceptible to speed rushers OrLardo Brown?  

For our sake.  I hope it’s the DL making life uncomfortable for Mahomes all game.  Putting him on his **s

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.