Voncast Stefon Diggs Interview

Warcodered

27 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Von loves it here. Of course he misses LA. Most people would if they moved from there to Western NY.  

I agree with both of you. There’s probably lots to miss in LA. But I do feel like Von’s said it enough, and said it to enough people that it’s time to turn the page. 

With that said, great interview. So glad to have them both on this team. Hoping Von has a big game. This game (and hopefully the ones to come) are the exact reason he’s here. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I agree with both of you. There’s probably lots to miss in LA. But I do feel like Von’s said it enough, and said it to enough people that it’s time to turn the page. 

With that said, great interview. So glad to have them both on this team. Hoping Von has a big game. This game (and hopefully the ones to come) are the exact reason he’s here. 

It's tied to his stories about deciding to come here, of which Allen and Diggs played a huge role.  I've heard the entire story at least a few times (Bahamas, instagram contact, LA, etc) so I'm ready to move on but why single out the LA part?  It's just part of the flow of rehashing the entire story.

They also spent more time talking specifically why they love it here (people are happy and helpful, food, etc).

1 hour ago, GaryPinC said:

It's tied to his stories about deciding to come here, of which Allen and Diggs played a huge role.  I've heard the entire story at least a few times (Bahamas, instagram contact, LA, etc) so I'm ready to move on but why single out the LA part?  It's just part of the flow of rehashing the entire story.

They also spent more time talking specifically why they love it here (people are happy and helpful, food, etc).

It’s not just the LA part for me. It goes hand in hand with the I would’ve taken less to go to Dallas, I decided on my way to Buffalo I didn’t think I would sign, etc. 

Heard it all enough. It’s not like he was in LA that long. It was what, half a season? 

It would be fine with me, if it wasn’t always a bit of a comparison. Like, we know Buffalo isn’t LA, we don’t need to hear every chance you get how much Buffalo isn’t LA. 

I don’t know, at the end of the day I’m glad he’s here, so it’s a small complaint, I’m just ready to turn the page is all. 

42 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

There's a group of these dudes here. Yall proli don't let your gfs talk about anything that happened before they met you either lol

Nah… but if she did go on and on about every other dude she spent time with before you you might be like, okay, I get you have a past just as we all do. But like how about we focus on this now. Cool? 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

It’s not just the LA part for me. It goes hand in hand with the I would’ve taken less to go to Dallas, I decided on my way to Buffalo I didn’t think I would sign, etc. 

Heard it all enough. It’s not like he was in LA that long. It was what, half a season? 

It would be fine with me, if it wasn’t always a bit of a comparison. Like, we know Buffalo isn’t LA, we don’t need to hear every chance you get how much Buffalo isn’t LA. 

I don’t know, at the end of the day I’m glad he’s here, so it’s a small complaint, I’m just ready to turn the page is all. 

Nah… but if she did go on and on about every other dude she spent time with before you you might be like, okay, I get you have a past just as we all do. But like how about we focus on this now. Cool? 

Me too, but it's getting him attention and money.  Hopefully the page gets turned soon.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2022 at 9:42 PM, MJS said:

Diggs is just the best. What a great player we have, and it is so awesome that him and Allen have such a great connection on and off the field.

We currently are a blessed organization. We probably have the best HC/GM duo in the league. Bigtime high profile players are not only coming to Buffalo but raving about the experience. Our QB1 is a cyborg. The comraderie of the team is off the charts. If there ever was a 5-7 year window to win multiple rings, this is it. OBJ might be next??

On 10/14/2022 at 5:58 AM, stevewin said:

Not gonna lie, at this point I'd be OK if there was a "Skip Von I Love/Miss LA" button whenever Von speaks

LA is highly over rated. I know I've lived there for 63 years. With all the glitz, glimmer & weather there's high crime, rampant homelessness and an ever growing over population. Not to mention stupid traffic and a ridiculous cost of living. 

On 10/14/2022 at 8:46 AM, Gene1973 said:

When the Bills traded for him, we were told he was a diva.  Far from it...

Totally agree, All that noise was about Diggs wanting to get as far away as possible from “Kurt holier than thou Cousins”  and his forced player prayer sessions, and how could anyone find fault with Diggs not wanting to be around that sort of crap? Diggs has been a team first guy in Buffalo from the get go, and has been an essential part of the “process” from the day he got here. He is a assassin when on the field.

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.