Micah Hyde has successful surgery 6-9 month recovery

Dablitzkrieg

I had this same surgery. To disks replaced in my neck. Before I couldn't move my left arm and had no strength and I'm left handed. Since the surgery the first month or 2 was tough but once I was healed I was back to my old self this was about 5years ago

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2022 at 6:29 AM, Big Turk said:

No, I read a tweet from somewhere that said it was much more straight forward in terms of the surgery and issue compared to Eichel

So by all accounts he should be ready to go by training camp if not a few months before?

Micah's a warrior. He'll be back this summer better than ever. 

• 2 months later...

BUMPING To today 2023. This pic is from todays practice 🙂 Micah Hyde he's Baaaack :-))))) 🎉😊👍 What is going on with Micah Hyde? I would Love to know!

status updates would be great.

tremicah.jpg

I think a thread title revision is in order. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, muppy said:

BUMPING To today 2023. This pic is from todays practice 🙂 Micah Hyde he's Baaaack :-))))) 🎉😊👍 What is going on with Micah Hyde? I would Love to know!

status updates would be great.

tremicah.jpg

I think a thread title revision is in order. 

Hyde along with Jamison Crowder were activated from IR and are now on the 21 day window. They both won't play this Sunday, but I think they'll be ready for the Divisional playoff round. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Hyde along with Jamison Crowder were activated from IR and are now on the 21 day window. They both won't play this Sunday, but I think they'll be ready for the Divisional playoff round. 

Yep, anyone who's been paying attention would already know this... the twitters have been ablaze with news. I'd rather have Hyde back than Crowder but that's just me... Bease is on the 53 now, that's why I say that.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, T&C said:

Yep, anyone who's been paying attention would already know this... the twitters have been ablaze with news. I'd rather have Hyde back than Crowder but that's just me... Bease is on the 53 now, that's why I say that.

NOT just you…lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Are we allowed to talk about this?

check twitter it's "ablaze with news" clearly we are out of the loop How dare we?

lol

@-@

I searched threads and this as the only thread title with his name on it. *shrugs*

Edited by muppy

9 minutes ago, Nephilim17 said:

Mods, can you discipline the OP for posting such blatant falsehoods as he did.

😁

something is not quite clear in this situation. Why such a fast recovery? I'm just confused It is VERY soon as compared with what was known....like i said, Upates would be Great.

m

1 hour ago, T&C said:

Well some people have real lives and don't spend all their time calling others out on a message board...

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, muppy said:

something is not quite clear in this situation. Why such a fast recovery? I'm just confused It is VERY soon as compared with what was known....like i said, Upates would be Great.

m

It’s been the buzz for a few weeks now. OBL talked about it a few times as well. 

4 minutes ago, Draconator said:

I mean, I don't have all day to post about people. I have to go to the duty free for beer and the liquor store for vodka and gin. I don't text and drive. 

I like to stop at the duty free shop 🎶 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Simon locked this topic