Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Undocumented Migrants" are ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Irv said:

You have to be blind and stupid to think this old corrupt moron can make it another five years.  What a mess.  

No one with a modicum of intelligence or sanity believes that.  That's why they have to frame the 2024 election as being about President Kammy Harris, something no one with a modicum of intelligence or sanity wants.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

No one with a modicum of intelligence or sanity believes that.  That's why they have to frame the 2024 election as being about President Kammy Harris, something no one with a modicum of intelligence or sanity wants.

Yeah that’s not gonna work either.

Roe

Back to the thread.

He is not well. . . . . . . . . 

Biden just starts randomly SHOUTING during speech

by Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

President Joe Biden praised his failed Bidenomics on Thursday, one minute calmly speaking to the audience and then shockingly shouting like an old man yelling for someone to get off his lawn. Biden was speaking at Prince George’s Community College in Largo, Maryland when the random outburst occurred. It was his first speech following the indictment of his son Hunter Biden on three federal gun charges. The speech was full of outright lies about Republicans in an attempt to gin up hatred for them. In reality, all that Biden accomplished was making himself look unstable and even more inept than usual. “America has the strongest economy in the world

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/09/15/biden-just-starts-randomly-shouting-during-speech-1396095/

• Like (+1) 1

Biden’s tall tales encapsulate the liberal mentality

1687267017-e1694990876154.jpg?quality=75

By now it is apparent President Joe Biden is a special-needs child of political vanity.

Nearly all politicians exaggerate or tell tall tales about themselves.

It’s practically a requirement of the occupation, an expression of their typically large egos and ambition. 

But Biden abuses the privilege, serially plagiarizing the words and experiences of others throughout his career and telling easily falsified stories about himself.

He’s the political equivalent of Zelig, Woody Allen’s famous shape-shifting character who transformed into whatever ethnic group he happened to stand next to.

Biden has claimed to have been “raised in the black church” and “raised in the synagogues in my state”; he says he “grew up in a Polish community” and was “politically” raised in the Puerto Rican community.

His latest whopper is that he taught political theory for four years at the University of Pennsylvania, when in fact he never set foot in the classroom in what was a pure sinecure position.

His previous false claims of being a civil-rights activist, getting arrested in South Africa with Nelson Mandela and being at Ground Zero in New York the day after 9/11 have all been debunked, along with lies about his academic record.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/17/bidens-tall-tales-encapsulate-the-liberal-mentality/

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆😂👇

To settle the debate, I believe a solution would be to put both to a series of mental acuity and psychological tests conducted by an independent party and then providing the unfiltered results to the public.  Which party do you think would be most hesitant to that idea?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It's like everything they claimed was different between Joke and Trump was wrong.  Not a worldwide embarrassment? Not incompetent?  Not corrupt?  Not a liar?  Would restore class and dignity to the White House?  Would handle Wuhan virus better?  Nope.

• Agree 1

LOL.

The Biden team had been trying to reduce Joe Biden's possibility of tripping by having him use the short stairs more when coming and going onto Air Force One. 

They've also reportedly been having him wear different footwear to prevent slipping, and have him doing physical therapy with "proprioceptive maintenance maneuvers." It wasn't clear what those "maneuvers" encompassed, and some raised questions. 

Geriatric Confusion and Pandering Abound During Joe Biden's Trip to the UAW Picket Line

a0c2b36e-b0a0-498f-99f0-5dc5f33b8e0d-105

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/09/26/geriatric-confusion-and-pandering-abound-during-joe-bidens-trip-to-the-uaw-picket-line-n2164327

• Like (+1) 2

Interviewing Biden ‘the saddest thing’
as he ‘couldn’t finish his sentences,’
ex-ESPN host Sage Steele says

by Melissa Koenig

Former ESPN host Sage Steele said that interviewing President Biden was “the saddest thing” because he seemed confused and “couldn’t finish his sentences.” “He struggled,” Steele said of the oldest president in US history, who “trailed off” on topics even more than two years ago. “So forget about politics. I don’t care, I didn’t vote for him,” Steele told Bill Maher on his “Club Ransom” podcast Sunday, admitting she thinks Biden is “a terrible president.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/05/interviewing-biden-the-saddest-thing-as-he-couldnt-finish-a-sentence-sage-steele/

• Like (+1) 1

I was  grocery shopping at Tops this afternoon. At the checkout counter they had The National Enquirer with the headline "Is Biden Dying?"  If you lost the Enquirer, you have no chance.😀

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/6/2023 at 5:28 PM, Wacka said:

I was  grocery shopping at Tops this afternoon. At the checkout counter they had The National Enquirer with the headline "Is Biden Dying?"  If you lost the Enquirer, you have no chance.😀

News flash, we're all dying. The only exception to the rule is of course me. 

• Haha (+1) 2

13 hours ago, B-Man said:

Push play.

How exactly is this his fault?

13 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Biden is doing fine in both the foreign policy crisis he has faced. 

He got us out of Afganistan, too! Good 

I’m trying to figure out what they want out of Joe Biden

America can’t stop every bad thing that happens in the world

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

How exactly is this his fault?

I’m trying to figure out what they want out of Joe Biden

America can’t stop every bad thing that happens in the world

I completely agree with you but next time somebody posts a pro-interventionist opinion advocating we participate in one way or another in every conflict and assume the role of world police across the entire planet remind them of this.  Sadly with around 600 military and CIA bases ready to deploy and respond around the world tells me the people running our government do not agree with us.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1