Was Tony Romo baked on the call today ?

Teddy KGB

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

What a Chatty Cathy, this man didn’t stop talking the whole time. 

Lmao when he talked about not keeping Reggie Ragland (after Beane got rid of Marcel and Sammy Watkins) 

I forgot Reggie Ragland was a real person.

just another shooting star in the Whaley constellation.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Another example proving my theory about producers and analysts. Everyone loved Romo for a year and two, then per usual the producers got ahold of him. They then send in for alterations and need to refine him soon the refreshing part is gone- shame he was pretty decent when he started.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

What was Romo's comment about the Ragland trade? I did hear him talking about how Beane built the team, but my buddy's wife was telling a story at the same time, and I didn't hear it all apparently.

9 minutes ago, The Dean said:

What was Romo's comment about the Ragland trade? I did hear him talking about how Beane built the team, but my buddy's wife was telling a story at the same time, and I didn't hear it all apparently.

Nice little piece about Beane coming in and handling the tough task of getting rid of Dareus, Watkins, Ragland then packaging Cordy Glenn and picks to get Josh Allen 

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

Nice little piece about Beane coming in and handling the tough task of getting rid of Dareus, Watkins, Ragland then packaging Cordy Glenn and picks to get Josh Allen 

I was actually shocked Romo knew all of that. 

im guessing he did a little research knowing the game may be a blowout 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Thanks I completely missed the Ragland reference in real time. But that makes it even more impressive to me.  Isn't that part of his job?

39 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Another example proving my theory about producers and analysts. Everyone loved Romo for a year and two, then per usual the producers got ahold of him. They then send in for alterations and need to refine him soon the refreshing part is gone- shame he was pretty decent when he started.

Not even just the producers..alot of voices in his ear im sure had an impact . Brent musberger kept telling him to stop the play prediction thing . And other broadcasters kept saying he kept interrupting nantz. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.