Early Bills/Chiefs line: Bills +1(UPDATE: Now Bills -3 post KC/LV Game)

Big Turk

7 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

They "only" lost to the Colts because of their kicker?  They scored 17 points.  I dont think they did that poorly "only" because of their kicker.

I agree with this.  KC made alot of mistakes and played bad football...no one error killed them, but all of them together sure did.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Airseven said:

So nauseated by all these games at KC. Not sure I can stomach this one. Take the Chiefs.

haha. Like I mentioned earlier it could be two more in a row if (God forbid) we get them in the playoffs in a few months at Arrowhead, since we play en next year on the road also because of the normal 3-year rotation and the fact that we played them at home in 2020

Chiefs very well may have been looking ahead last night after falling behind early but they did what they always do and win which is what matters.

And I hate being favored in their home stadium because it's going to give Mahomes and the entire team even more motivation to win and win big over the Bills this week.

Just now, FilthyBeast said:

Chiefs very well may have been looking ahead last night after falling behind early but they did what they always do and win which is what matters.

And I hate being favored in their home stadium because it's going to give Mahomes and the entire team even more motivation to win and win big over the Bills this week.

I think 13 seconds gives the BIlls enough motivation to overcome any reaction by the Chiefs to the spread. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

I think 13 seconds gives the BIlls enough motivation to overcome any reaction by the Chiefs to the spread. 

Both teams should be motivated for a number of reasons but I still think this is a bigger game for the Bills for a number of reasons, if anything to help secure home field in the playoffs over KC.

In the end the outcome really doesn't matter though even if the Bills win decisively again like they did last year in the regular season, all the matters is sending Mahomes and Chiefs home in the playoffs when it actually matters and until then it's still the Chiefs world that every is living in including the Bills.

Just now, Greg S said:

Didn't we play them in OP during covid times. It was Monday or Tuesday game starting late in the afternoon.

Yes we did. 2020 was the last time that the BIlls played the AFC West. The fact that we did that is why the game is in KC next year because we play the AFC West again in 2023. Those games alternate. The games against the team that had the same divisional position as you for some reason double up. That's why the Bills are playing in Arrowhead again this year. If the Bills and the Chiefs both finish in the same slot again in 2024 and 2025, those games will be in Orchard Park.

1 minute ago, FilthyBeast said:

Both teams should be motivated for a number of reasons but I still think this is a bigger game for the Bills for a number of reasons, if anything to help secure home field in the playoffs over KC.

In the end the outcome really doesn't matter though even if the Bills win decisively again like they did last year in the regular season, all the matters is sending Mahomes and Chiefs home in the playoffs when it actually matters and until then it's still the Chiefs world that every is living in including the Bills.

Bengals ain't living in the Chiefs world 😁

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I like how you've already decided it doesn't matter even if we win already.

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I like how you've already decided it doesn't matter even if we win already.

If the Bills don't hit the skids like they did last year after winning in KC it certainly matters for the playoffs and getting them in Buffalo.

But until JA17 and the Bills can do what only Tom Brady and Joe Burrow have done and send Mahomes home in a playoff game nothing truly matters.

• Like (+1) 1

• Big Turk changed the title to Early Bills/Chiefs line: Bills +1(UPDATE: Now Bills -3 post KC/LV Game)

We're #1 in yards per game, #2 in points per game. #2 in yards allowed per game and tied for 1st in points allowed per game. Tied for 1st in turnovers caused and #1 in point differential by almost twice as much as the 2nd place teams. 

All this while playing 3 of the first 4 on the road and being the most injured team in the league. When we get healthy we're going to be scary good.

Also the back half of the schedule looks much friendlier.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.