Trade Deadline (Nov 1) Bills Rumors / Speculation

Warriorspikes51

14 minutes ago, BillsDiehard said:

Josh Allen is the Bills' leading rusher...I'm truly stumped as to why we aren't fixing our RB depth!?

Josh isn't the Bills leading rusher. Not many teams, after 7 games, that have their QB within 18 attempts of their primary back. The Ravens and Bears are the only one that come to mind.

Buffalo's RBs are averaging right around 4.8 ypc. They're not running because they can't, they're not running by they don't want to. Doing so takes the ball out of the hands of the dangerous weapon in the game.

The Rams have showed the NFL the way by saying.....

"Screw the picks"

Let's go out and get as many established vets that we can get is what the Rams did.

The NFL is a copycat league.

That doesn't because it worked for the Rams that it'll work for everyone else.

The Rams are the exception, not the rule. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

That makes a lot of sense for the Giants, but why did the Broncos give Russ that monster contract just to tank the season?

Broncos country let's ride... this dead horse into the dumpster. 

• Haha (+1) 3

Why do people get so sensitive about the Bills needing to make a move? Doesnt mean you dont think they are a good team or even the best team. Nothing wrong with wanting to get better, especially when there are some decent flaws. And it usually the good teams, not bad teams adding players. 

• Agree 1

Just now, njbuff said:

"Screw the picks"

Let's go out and get as many established vets that we can get is what the Rams did.

If we had Vonn last year do we win it all?  People are over valuing picks.  Not saying we should give them away but if there's a deal that makes us better for the superbowl run that isn't crazy we should do it.

• Disagree 1

Come on! We're running out of time! I feel left out, just like when all my buddies were married and I was still living in my mom so I proposed to the first woman who bend over to put her socks on without getting out of breath!

Sign someone Beane. Anyone. Randy Moss, Aaron Hernandez, I don't care so long as we can start a thread saying we made a splash!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

"Screw the picks"

Exactly.  And they did it because Stafford is an aging QB and they felt they needed to strike while the iron was hot.  They got their ring, but they paid the price for it this season.  Maybe that's a great tradeoff?  Or maybe they don't make the playoffs for 10 years?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.