Trade Deadline (Nov 1) Bills Rumors / Speculation

Warriorspikes51

1 hour ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Interesting. Stock up on picks I suppose. He's pretty good. I'd say in that Knox category in regard to his play. (Eye test opinion not stats based)

I’d say he’s a better receiver than Dawson, with a wider catch radius, but our guy is a better blocker. Both are insanely athletic. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 10/19/2022 at 5:25 PM, GunnerBill said:

I have never been a fan of him as a route runner and I agree with this. I think he is extremely talented. But it is year 3, right? After a good start he has 4 touchdowns in his last 27 games dating back to the middle of his rookie year. I'd be interested at the right price but it is a price that would not make sense for the Steelers. At the price they likely want for him I'm not interested.

The size/speed/skillset is intriguing, and he’s def a better receiver than McKenzie…he just doesn’t seem to do the little things.

23 minutes ago, JDubya76 said:

Why would they trade him? Isn’t he needed for the return of Super Tua and their unabashed romp to the Super Bowl?

I questioned that too.  Only thing I could find is some saying he doesn't fit the offensive system.  They really aren't using him all that much.  I think that has more to do with Hill and Waddle is the two people Tua looking at.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.