TNF - Colts @ Broncos Game Thread

Simon

Just now, TFBillsfan said:

Hackett going to get shredded if they lose while winning under two minutes and Indy having no time outs and your throwing.  Resulting with a pick in the end zone. They didn’t even need to score just run the clock out.

his foolishness know no bounds.

hes the leagues biggest idiot

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, WyoAZBillfan said:

Well, there was that time we got Bledsoe…

We gave up one first round pick for Bledsoe and he had a couple good seasons in Buffalo before he hit the wall.  The Broncos literally mortgaged their future for a guy who hit the wall a year ago.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

This is horrific football.

All I can think is this is what the Bills used to look like.

Trying to “establish the run”, sacks, dumping off, no name offensive players, Quarterbacks past their prime. 

Reminds me of that Bills/Browns game. But that one was in bad weather.

This crew wont STF about Peyton Manning.   Well let me tell you, I'm so fuggin tired of hearing about Peyton Manning. If that guy truly cared about being a champion he would have married a woman who made 3x more than him and accepted below market contracts in exchange for shady backdoor deals with the team owner. #WhatEverItTakes

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.