TNF - Colts @ Broncos Game Thread

Simon

Living here in Indy even with a win no one was happy.  The O line is a wreck.  Ryan needs a clean pocket to be efficient.  That was on one the worst games I have seen since the Bills played in the Rock Pile. 

3 hours ago, K-9 said:

Hackett’s clock management, including use of timeouts, leaves a ton to be desired for sure. But the lion’s share of the blame for Denver’s problems rest with Russell Wilson. Hackett has been scheming guys open all season, but Wilson either can’t find them or misses them when he does. It’s been apparent in every game this season. 

He has a bum right shoulder.   That could impact his throws.

7 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Living here in Indy even with a win no one was happy.  The O line is a wreck.  Ryan needs a clean pocket to be efficient.  That was on one the worst games I have seen since the Bills played in the Rock Pile. 

He has a bum right shoulder.   That could impact his throws.

I wasn’t aware of that and that can explain some things, so I’ll cut him some slack in that regard. But his decision making, like forcing the throws we saw on Thursday, aren’t related to his shoulder. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/7/2022 at 1:49 PM, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Agree lots on Wilson after watching this video.

Kurt glosses over the bad O line play.  This is a team failure.  O line, WRs and QB are not in sync.  Wilson with the happy feet once he feels pressure makes it easy for the pass coverage.

6 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Kurt glosses over the bad O line play.  This is a team failure.  O line, WRs and QB are not in sync.  Wilson with the happy feet once he feels pressure makes it easy for the pass coverage.

I don't think his intent was to gloss over bad OL play.  I thought he selected plays where Wilson had adequate time and either the decision was wrong/late or the throw was not placed correctly.  That doesn't mean there weren't other problems in the game, including the OL and WR running bad routes

Sounds like Wilson's answer is that his shoulder is injured

Edited by Beck Water

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.