Tre' White Watch begins...

Inigo Montoya

4 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Dane and Kaiir once again came up big and showed Tre that he does not need to rush back. When he comes back, this team will need him healthy and ready for a good long playoff run. 

Elam had a bit of a tough day.

He had the INT, but Pickens definitely got the better of him today.

Not concerned as I think he's had a good year so far, but this was definitely his worst game as a pro 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

Elam had a bit of a tough day.

He had the INT, but Pickens definitely got the better of him today.

Not concerned as I think he's had a good year so far, but this was definitely his worst game as a pro 

I wouldn’t put that all on Elam though, several those catches were insane and with perfect coverage on Pickens.  There was nothing more Elam could have done better on several of those today IMHO.  So I think he still had a strong game outside the penalty 

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I wouldn’t put that all on Elam though, several those catches were insane and with perfect coverage on Pickens.  There was nothing more Elam could have done better on several of those today IMHO.  So I think he still had a strong game outside the penalty 

You make some fair points.

But he did get flat out beat on multiple plays, including the 3rd and 11 on the first drive

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Dane and Kaiir once again came up big and showed Tre that he does not need to rush back. When he comes back, this team will need him healthy and ready for a good long playoff run. 

What makes you think they would rush him back? 

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, so no more watch then?  Unless it’s for Benford to safety…, 😂

Go Bills!!!

• Simon locked this topic