Week 5: Steelers at Bills 10/9 1pm

YoloinOhio

29 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

No problem. Yes, that was the same post I was referencing. Haven’t seen anything else saying the injury was new, so I’d say it was the same one. 

Thanks....yeah that's kinda what I was a little concerned about. That same ankle going back to 2019-2020 season. If I'm not mistaken he started having problems with it leading up to the playoffs that season.

53 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

Amen.  We are better off being a #2 or #3 seed with a healthy Davis than the #1 seed going into the playoffs with him hobbled.  Get him healthy. 100%. Without him we have zero shot against the Chiefs.  If it takes 6 weeks, then it takes 6 weeks.  That is what happens with ankles. 

If they do it right, they could essentially get two weeks off: An inconsequential Week 18 and a bye….I’ll take that, check please!

1 hour ago, Bills2022 said:

Amen.  We are better off being a #2 or #3 seed with a healthy Davis than the #1 seed going into the playoffs with him hobbled.  Get him healthy. 100%. Without him we have zero shot against the Chiefs.  If it takes 6 weeks, then it takes 6 weeks.  That is what happens with ankles. 

Zero shot?  Placing a lot of importance on a #2 wr. 

1 hour ago, Bills2022 said:

Just took a look at the schedule, and wow, it really lightens up after Green Bay (who I think is overrated and a team we'll beat).  It looks like a 14-3 record or 13-4 at worst, and 15-2 isn't out of the question provided we can get healthy.  Beat Pitt and win 1 of 2 from KC/GB and I see us stacking wins all the way up until the Cincinnati game.  And I like us in that game too, provided our D-Line is still intact.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, bills and clippers fan said:

Zero shot?  Placing a lot of importance on a #2 wr. 

The #2 WR that scored 4 TD's and had 200 yards receiving against the Chiefs? Yes, I do.  They obviously shut down Diggs and let the rest of the team beat them.  It worked. Diggs had 3 catches for 7 yards. We need him if we have any shot against the Chiefs.

14 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Steelers secondary is on the IR. Both Fitzpatrick and Edmunds as well as Sutton and Witherspoon. Not saying this will be a cake walk but I think Buffalo’s chances of winning just went up a quite a bit. 

I think we might be able to run the ball better since TJ watt is out. 

I just perused the Steelers forums and they almost unanimously expect to get blown out on Sunday.  Seem like a reasonable bunch compared to the knuckleheads over at FinHell.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

The #2 WR that scored 4 TD's and had 200 yards receiving against the Chiefs? Yes, I do.  They obviously shut down Diggs and let the rest of the team beat them.  It worked. Diggs had 3 catches for 7 yards. We need him if we have any shot against the Chiefs.

By that metric the next man up could do the same thing.

Either way, #2 anything will never have that much importance to me.  Hence, why they are #2.

1 hour ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Thanks....yeah that's kinda what I was a little concerned about. That same ankle going back to 2019-2020 season. If I'm not mistaken he started having problems with it leading up to the playoffs that season.

You are correct per this source

https://www.draftsharks.com/fantasy/injury-history/gabriel-davis/10597

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.