Week 5: Steelers at Bills 10/9 1pm

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Malazan said:

I'm surprised by how many Steelers fans think they have a decent chance in this game. 

Do you remember the drought years?  I thought we were going to the super bowl for at least 14 of the 20 years.  Fans can be homers. Plus it’s the nfl and we lost to Jacksonville last year so hopefully the team is preparing for a dogfight.  

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

he did not cut on the ankles. he rounded the cut. that seperates some of the elite to the JAG's for the pro's.

Davis is not 100%. By this I'd bet 70%-80%

Not a sharp cut for sure, but compare with fan-fave Hodgins who some have been clamoring for (camera just gets back so it's hard to see)

Can see more easily here.  Yeah, Davis is not cutting as sharp as he could, but look at how round Hodgins is on 2 good ankles.

Oh, and is that McD out there playing DB in his special sunblocking hat?

Edited by Beck Water

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Questions:

-Why wouldn't they just have Crowder on IR already?  Is there some procedural or competitive reason?

-Does Dawson Knox have any working body parts?  He's gone from foot (after Titans) to Back/Hip (after Miami) to foot/hamstring (today's DNP)

-We need healthy players, so why TF did we sign an OLman who immediately went on injury report with a foot injury?

-(or for that matter a DB who immediately went on Practice Squad IR)

-With Edmunds listed as a hamstring injury, does that mean the "Edmunds sucks, anyone could do better" crowd gonna get their wish to test that next Sunday, and perhaps more?  IIRC Edmunds missed 2 games with a hammy last season.

1 hour ago, eball said:

I think you should start a thread asking if we are "concerned" about this.

I'm a loooooooong time reader of this board. I used to have an account many years ago. Just decided to get back in and chat a bit, but I really can't see myself starting any threads. Nothing I say has much importance and I'm not a Look at me guy. 

• Like (+1) 8

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.