NFL Game announcers for week 5 on CBS Will convert to maps page Wed @ noon.

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBud said:

Wonder if Nantz will be on the PxP.  His mother just passed away.

Not knowing any of the details (i.e., sudden or lengthy illness) it is nonetheless very sad news.  She had to be at least mid-80s...Nantz is 63.

8 minutes ago, chaccof said:

Thanks, looks like most of the country will see the Bills game except VA/NC/SC....oh well....I'll just listen to GR55.....

I'm in Florida so no game here on regular tv but we will be watching it on the internet. 

41 minutes ago, chaccof said:

Thanks, looks like most of the country will see the Bills game except VA/NC/SC....oh well....I'll just listen to GR55.....

Lots more than that, like the entire west coast; large parts of Texas, Florida, Ohio; etc.

5 hours ago, eball said:

Not knowing any of the details (i.e., sudden or lengthy illness) it is nonetheless very sad news.  She had to be at least mid-80s...Nantz is 63.

Nantz’s mom was 91. Funeral service was today in Houston. He will be in Buffalo this weekend for the game. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.