Soft on crime Democrats - the system is the problem?

Big Blitz

17 hours ago, SCBills said:

Activists blocking subway trains now. 

Good times.  I’m sure all the passengers trying to get to and from work, and stuck in the tunnels, are happy to sacrifice their day for performative clout chasers. 

people getting pushed in front of trains by criminally insane. meh.

people getting attacked raped murdered. yawn

people tired of it standing up for themselves. WE MUST STAND UP TO THE VIOLENCE!!!!

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

people getting pushed in front of trains by criminally insane. meh.

people getting attacked raped murdered. yawn

people tired of it standing up for themselves. WE MUST STAND UP TO THE VIOLENCE!!!!

Anarcho-tyranny in a nutshell. 

• Agree 3

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

100% certain not one of these pompous  progressive story tellers ever ride the subway or public transportation.  No skin in the game and free to virtue signal while other people are victimized. No protests for them. Their solution to everything is chaos and word games

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

42 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Anarcho-tyranny in a nutshell. 

2 hours ago, LeviF said:

i like this one. i been threatened and masturbated at. la dee da excuse me where is the nearest bathroom at? i ran into shawn on the train again and he told me he going to kill me and made a mess on my stuff again. i told him can you at least wait till friday? its been a long week and its only tuesday tee hee. that guy is such a silly goose.

how many people out there will never be able to write a idiotic tweet like this because they were wrong. just acceptable normalized behavior for leftist. its sad that the next video i see of someone being beaten or victimized or murdered in a democrat stronghold. i will stop and wonder if they had the same mentality. just continued training for society to sit back and ignore it all even if its happening right before your eyes. a beautiful utopia of threats and human fluids for these folks to enjoy.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

i like this one. i been threatened and masturbated at. la dee da excuse me where is the nearest bathroom at? i ran into shawn on the train again and he told me he going to kill me and made a mess on my stuff again. i told him can you at least wait till friday? its been a long week and its only tuesday tee hee. that guy is such a silly goose.

how many people out there will never be able to write a idiotic tweet like this because they were wrong. just acceptable normalized behavior for leftist. its sad that the next video i see of someone being beaten or victimized or murdered in a democrat stronghold. i will stop and wonder if they had the same mentality. just continued training for society to sit back and ignore it all even if its happening right before your eyes. a beautiful utopia of threats and human fluids for these folks to enjoy.

I find that person to be a pathetic excuse for a human being and the story incredulous.  Do these virtue signally woke morons truly have that little self-respect and regard for themselves?  Or do they really believe their own BS?  Their obsession to the nutty oppressor/victim ideology they subscribe to is on the same extreme level as the fanatical beliefs of those Christian fundamentalists excluding God (they substitute "The State" for God). 

As for these perps, I don't buy the automatically used behavioral issues narrative.  Reality is you can't be that "mentally ill" to consistently every time pick on victims that you assess either won't put up a fight or that you can physically overpower if it comes to that situation.  Notice how they never pick on somebody that can kick their ass into the next time zone if they try to pull off their harassment routine.  That implies rational thinking applied in a malicious manner.     

• Agree 2

Full Video Further Complicates Narrative Around Jordan Neely's Death

Democrats, including Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, have used the situation as a partisan bludgeon in an attempt to stir up unrest, suggesting that Neely was “lynched.” Thankfully, to this point, their rhetoric hasn’t added up to much more than one silly protest. Meanwhile, on the other side, Republicans have largely taken the side of Daniel Penny, the former serviceman in question, asserting that he was trying to protect people on the train.

In the end, witness testimony will be key in determining whether the legal standard was met to justify the submission hold being used as a self-defense measure. The full video provides further context to the situation, though.

A lot of the arguments from those calling this a murder have centered on the theory that Penny meant to kill Neely and that this was an act of racist violence. But the above video shows several things that complicate that narrative greatly.

First, you can see that Penny released the submission hold, and Neely was then placed into what is called the “recovery position.” That is done to fully open up the airway, typically allowing a regaining of consciousness. That would heavily suggest that there was no intent by Penny to harm Neely.

Secondly, you can see Neely’s chest still moving (and his leg even appearing to move) in the video at multiple points, which again suggests that Penny let him go with the expectation that he was subdued, not mortally wounded. Was Neely still breathing when the paramedics got there?

Thirdly, you can hear passengers thanking Penny for engaging Neely. That suggests that the people on the train did feel that the latter posed a real violent threat. Whether their feelings were justified or not is another matter, but it again speaks to Penny’s state of mind and the information he was working with. What exactly did Neely say prior to the altercation? Did he aggressively approach any of the passengers? These are all details that witnesses will have to fill in.

Of course, none of the above means Penny won’t be charged with a crime. Self-defense laws vary from state to state; if the evidence doesn’t support the idea that Neely represented a clear and present threat to those around him, a grand jury might still vote to indict him.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/05/07/watch-full-video-further-complicates-narrative-around-jordan-neelys-death-n742594

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

100% certain not one of these pompous  progressive story tellers ever ride the subway or public transportation.  No skin in the game and free to virtue signal while other people are victimized. No protests for them. Their solution to everything is chaos and word games

They come out of their enclaves long enough to do a protest, get a bunch of pictures then get the heck back to secured areas before dark. and hell, no they don't share.

Return of the 1970s

DAVID STROM

08ee99c5-c69b-4866-b1c5-190424221a25-860

FTA:

Scenes from the 1970s, only worse, are now common in American cities. Crime has yet to reach 1970s levels, thank God, but the trends are bad. The fact that the crime is lower is not due to better law enforcement, or better character in our youth, but rather the fact that we have fewer teens roaming the streets.

The psychopaths we have are if anything worse than those of my youth. They are utterly unconcerned about law enforcement and have no concern for civilization. Most teens are decent, but the ones unmoored from family life are functionally insane.

The scenes–which are rarely shared by the MSM or even discussed openly–are harrowing. In my city there are regularly very shocking scenes of random violence. Dinkytown, the neighborhood surrounding the University of Minnesota, is now suffering from random acts of violence by roving bands of youth who violently beat up students for no reason other than the pure joy of violence.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/05/08/return-of-the-1970s-n549279

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Return of the 1970s

DAVID STROM

08ee99c5-c69b-4866-b1c5-190424221a25-860

FTA:

Scenes from the 1970s, only worse, are now common in American cities. Crime has yet to reach 1970s levels, thank God, but the trends are bad. The fact that the crime is lower is not due to better law enforcement, or better character in our youth, but rather the fact that we have fewer teens roaming the streets.

The psychopaths we have are if anything worse than those of my youth. They are utterly unconcerned about law enforcement and have no concern for civilization. Most teens are decent, but the ones unmoored from family life are functionally insane.

The scenes–which are rarely shared by the MSM or even discussed openly–are harrowing. In my city there are regularly very shocking scenes of random violence. Dinkytown, the neighborhood surrounding the University of Minnesota, is now suffering from random acts of violence by roving bands of youth who violently beat up students for no reason other than the pure joy of violence.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/05/08/return-of-the-1970s-n549279

The 1970's.  Good times!  Re-boot the Death Wish series with woke Hollywood replacing tough guy Charles Bronson with trans sensation Dylan Mulvaney.  The story opens with rioters attacking a Bud Light truck and in response they get lit up by the lead actor.  Mercilessly killing them all for acts of toxic masculinity.    

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Outside of the normal nonsense there’s been very little chatter about this from the mainstream left. They stoked Floyd to the max likely because of election year. Research must show that summers of love™️ don’t bode well for incumbents. 

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, LeviF said:

Outside of the normal nonsense there’s been very little chatter about this from the mainstream left. They stoked Floyd to the max likely because of election year. Research must show that summers of love™️ don’t bode well for incumbents. 

Democrats Are Holding Dress Rehearsals for More 'Summer of Love' Riots

by Stephen Kruiser

c5e125b8-5948-4fff-8d66-500e801ee741-860

FTA:

The cabal running Biden’s brain is at this moment prepping for whichever nominee the Republicans eventually throw at them.

Their candidates may be trainwrecks, but their game plan will be rock solid.

Because the beating heart of the 21st century Democrats is communism, civil unrest is a favorite tool of theirs. It provides a lot of cover for a lot of what they would like to keep in the shadows.

Many expect some sort of trouble in the streets to pop up next year just before the election. But what if they decide that more is better and want to kick things off this year? Maybe just give it a trial run.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2023/05/09/the-morning-briefing-democrats-are-holding-dress-rehearsals-for-more-summer-of-love-riots-n1693633

BLUE CITY BLUES: T-Mobile Shutters ‘Flagship’ San Fran Store As Mass Exodus Escalates. 

“T-Mobile has joined the increasing number of businesses that have closed up shop in downtown San Francisco.

This is due to the progressive city leadership’s inability to restore law and order amid skyrocketing crime.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/t-mobile-closes-flagship-san-fran-store-adding-mass-exodus

Meanwhile, San Francisco district five supervisor has a solution:

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Where are the riots?  Surely there will be riots right?  

narrative?

= local news story only. 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

BLUE CITY BLUES: T-Mobile Shutters ‘Flagship’ San Fran Store As Mass Exodus Escalates. 

“T-Mobile has joined the increasing number of businesses that have closed up shop in downtown San Francisco.

This is due to the progressive city leadership’s inability to restore law and order amid skyrocketing crime.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/t-mobile-closes-flagship-san-fran-store-adding-mass-exodus

aka the security guard mass resignation act. 

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...

North Dakota DA Gives Sweetheart Deal to Man Who Ran Down a Conservative Teen That Will Probably Keep Him out of Jail

https://redstate.com/streiff/2023/05/20/north-dakota-da-gives-sweetheart-deal-to-man-who-ran-down-a-conservative-teen-that-will-probably-keep-him-out-of-jail-n749211

North Dakota Man Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter After Hitting Teen He Feared Was Linked To ‘Republican Extremist Group.’

https://www.dailywire.com/news/north-dakota-man-pleads-guilty-to-manslaughter-after-hitting-teen-he-feared-was-linked-to-republican-extremist-group

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe this will get CA to take shoplifting seriously

I doubt it. But we can hope.

Shoplifting has gotten so out of hand in California that the value of the goods stolen just keeps going up. But this time thieves struck at a California icon–Apple–and if this doesn’t motivate the law to get involved, then it will take a large-scale theft of Bud Light to do the trick.

Come to think of it, InBev might welcome having their beer stolen. It’s the only way to clear it off the shelves.

Seriously, though, the scale of theft in the Bay Area and other large cities is astronomical. When four people can simply walk into a store and steal more than $50,000 of products with the certainty that absolutely nothing will be done you know that something is fundamentally broken in our society.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/05/30/maybe-this-will-get-ca-to-take-shoplifting-seriously-n554344

Bill to Stop Employees Confronting Shoplifters Passed by California Senate

Newsweek, by Chloe Mayer

Lawmakers in California are hoping to push through controversial legislation that would ban retail staff from stopping thieves stealing from their stores. Senate Bill 553, which was submitted by Senator Dave Cortese, has been passed by the State Senate and will now progress to policy committees in the State Assembly.

(snip)

But some store bosses are furious about the plans, with the California Retailers Association mocking the move as an open invitation for thieves "to come in and steal."

https://www.newsweek.com/store-retail-violence-robbery-theft-stealing-california-1804565

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2023 at 11:09 AM, B-Man said:

So just for the record, this is one of the things that I don’t agree with on the democratic side of the aisle

Security guard should be allowed to carry guns in my opinion all security guards that I’ve gone through the proper training, and have gone through the proper procedures to receive their firearms should be allowed to carry

There are several reasons for this the obvious ones are you don’t know what you’re going to encounter out there while you’re doing your job and it’s better to have one and not need it then need it and not have one in this job position

The other, his arm security guards get paid more. It is actually quite pathetic how much an unarmed security guard gets paid, at least allow them to maximize out there income potential.

I’ve worked arm security before did it whenever I got out of the military. It’s not an easy job, especially depending on where you work.

Edited by John from Riverside

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

So just for the record, this is one of the things that I don’t agree with on the democratic side of the aisle

Security guard should be allowed to carry guns in my opinion all security guards that I’ve gone through the proper training, and have gone through the proper procedures to receive their firearms should be allowed to carry

There are several reasons for this the obvious ones are you don’t know what you’re going to encounter out there while you’re doing your job and it’s better to have one and not need it then need it and not have one in this job position

The other, his arm security guards get paid more. It is actually quite pathetic how much an unarmed security guard gets paid, at least allow them to maximize out there income potential.

I’ve worked arm security before did it whenever I got out of the military. It’s not an easy job, especially depending on where you work.

That is what you don't agree with when it comes to dems? All the lying, fake accusations, grooming little children in schools you're for?

1 minute ago, Westside said:

That is what you don't agree with when it comes to dems? All the lying, fake accusations, grooming little children in schools you're for?

No, there are other things that I don’t agree with on the Democratic slate

You’re gonna have to tell me what fake accusations you’re talking about I certainly hope that you’re not talking about the Trump accusations 

Children in schools should be shown diversity the Christian national movement that is trying to put a Bible on. Every chair is just as bad if not worse.

• Disagree 1