Soft on crime Democrats - the system is the problem?

Big Blitz

• 3 weeks later...

YGBKM: Soros DA facing recall laments that victims' families don't appreciate her restorative-justice efforts

kpix-price-450x257.jpg

Pamela Price normally doesn’t give interviews — and we now know why. The progressive DA in California’s Alameda County has angered voters with her refusal to crack down on crime and to assist the families of victims. That fury has led to a recall effort, which just launched this week after just six months of Price’s tenure as the county’s top prosecutor.

Facing the potential of a humiliating exit from office not all that long after fellow Soros-funded DA Chesa Boudin got the boot across the bay, Price agreed to an interview with KPIX. Needless to say, her response to the families of victims won’t dial down the fury. Even KPIX noted that the conversation “didn’t go quite as expected”:

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2023/07/18/ygbkm-soros-da-facing-recall-laments-that-victims-families-dont-appreciate-her-restorative-justice-efforts-n565344

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

• 2 weeks later...

This whole soft on crime think just baffles me.   Can anyone explain to me why catching and releasing some kid 20-30 times for the same crime is a good thing?  I just don't get it.  The Dems obviously think it will get them votes.  But honestly, who thinks this is a good thing?  It's lost on me.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Irv said:

This whole soft on crime think just baffles me.   Can anyone explain to me why catching and releasing some kid 20-30 times for the same crime is a good thing?  I just don't get it.  The Dems obviously think it will get them votes.  But honestly, who thinks this is a good thing?  It's lost on me.  

My guess is the good citizens don't pay much attention to the positions of the people they elect.  Urban politicians have learned just yelling racism and equity is enough to get the voters to fall in line and cast their vote for chaos.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Irv said:

It’s not a good thing. I don’t understand it either.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Irv said:

Because the radical Left is governed by their emotions instead of logical, rational thought…they don’t believe in discipline…

All they are worried about is not hurting your feelings…it’s a recipe for disaster, and I don’t look forward to what the future holds, after years of being governed by people with no wisdom…

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...

HOW IT STARTED:

DC Mayor Muriel Bowser had “Black Lives Matter” painted onto 16th St. just down from the White House. Last night protesters added “Defund The Police[.]”

—Tweet by Doug Mills of the New York Times, June 7th, 2020.

How it’s going: 

DC crime surges as Democrat councilman pleads for National Guard backup.

https://instapundit.com/599563/

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Doc said:

In related new, crisis responders and social workers in Seattle have retired or moved elsewhere.  Film at 11.

Sounds like a great plan but I suggest the person who thought up this great crisis responder idea show's their conviction to the idea and is the first one through the door.  

• Agree 2

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Tate-attack-860x475.jpg

Nutjob who attacked female officer with a hammer was out on probation for attacking another cop

JOHN SEXTON 

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2023/08/24/nutjob-who-attacked-female-officer-with-a-hammer-was-out-on-probation-for-attacking-another-cop-n573470

The cops need to use their guns in this situation and do themselves and the rest of the country a favor.