Soft on crime Democrats - the system is the problem?

Big Blitz

On 3/26/2024 at 10:48 AM, LeviF said:

I’ve been banging that drum for a while. New York City in particular has the resources to ruthlessly enforce every gun law on the books and they choose not to. 

Every week I get a bulletin about people known to be prohibited from possessing firearms displaying firearms on various social media platforms. Then of course there are the endless videos on TikTok and what have you of gangbangers displaying their glocks with sears or full auto switches. But you never hear about them getting scooped up by the ATF to get their mandatory 10 plus 10 for the gang escalator. Wonder why. 

On 3/26/2024 at 10:51 AM, The Frankish Reich said:

I actually had a judge get really pissed off at me once for arguing the same thing (knowing that she was a gun control advocate): if you want to make an impact on gun crime, that begins with vigorously enforcing the existing gun crimes ...

On 3/26/2024 at 12:36 PM, LeviF said:

It’s the same story every time, including from the residents here: leftists are willing to try anything except actually punishing criminals. 

Example in another area is the Minnesota (?) AG suing Kia and Hyundai because their cars are “too easy for the youth to steal.”

Right on time lmao

Will Democrats’ Abandonment of Law Enforcement Finally Haunt Them in 2024? 

“As we’ve seen in recent years, it’s not just that the left is anti-law enforcement, but that they’re pro-criminal. Donald Trump and his supporters are the only people they want to see in jail, the real bad guys get sent right back out to return to their criminal ways.”

https://pjmedia.com/stephen-kruiser/2024/03/29/the-morning-briefing-will-dems-abandonment-of-law-enforcement-finally-haunt-them-in-2024-n4927748

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...