Edmunds…back to back good games. Facts. (Update: Another good game)

Alphadawg7

13 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

You can definitely argue this.

At the same time…shout out to AJ Klien who stepped in off the street to make a handful of really nice stops today. Dodson looking again like JAG and Edmunds importance to this defense continues to become more apparent as these Lions WRs appeared to be running unchecked throughout the middle of the defense all day 

You don't throw 15 yard passes over middle if he's on the field.  We just don't notice it until the 15 yard pass over the middle is open every play. Ha

• Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, pigpen65 said:

Loving this run defense. Big huge difference lately

Too bad we're getting absolutely gashed on pass plays now. But apparently being good at the 2nd most important play on offense in today's NFL is more important than being good against the most important offensive play. Great logic you have there.:thumbsup:

On 11/25/2022 at 2:47 PM, pigpen65 said:

Loving this run defense. Big huge difference lately

Klein played really well last game. Let’s continue him starting. Edmunds can backup for rest of season. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Dislike 2

On 11/26/2022 at 8:58 PM, Trock said:

Klein played really well last game. Let’s continue him starting. Edmunds can backup for rest of season. 

Wow look we get Edmunds back and the defense is suddenly significantly better and the passing windows much tighter and harder to hit.

Almost like Edmunds is a huge and vital piece to the defense as both a player and a leader to get the team ready.

🤦‍♂️

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Rich Stadium Original said:

Interesting stats:

NE All-World Judon -- 3 Tackles 2 Solo 0 Sacks

BUF Edmunds -- 6 Tackles 5 Solo 0 Sacks

Judon is an EDGE, not a middle linebacker.

11 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:

Wow look we get Edmunds back and the defense is suddenly significantly better and the passing windows much tighter and harder to hit.

Almost like Edmunds is a huge and vital piece to the defense as both a player and a leader to get the team ready.

🤦‍♂️

Almost like we played one of the worst QBs in the league last night 🤷‍♂️. Why do you think he's a "leader"?

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Judon is an EDGE, not a middle linebacker.

Almost like we played one of the worst QBs in the league last night 🤷‍♂️. Why do you think he's a "leader"?

Yeah I mean it is not like he just threw for over 620 yards at a 77% completion rate with 2 TDS and no Ints in his last 2 games or anything.

I think he is a leader because every player on both offense and especially defense talk about him as a leader.

I think he is a leader because I watch him communicate and adjust the Dline and Milano and switch up the defense and communicate with the safeties to coordinate the 3 levels to get everyone in the best position.  The very thing we have been lacking the past 2 1/2 games when we had to go very basic shell coverages.

Mostly I think he is a leader because of how his teammates rally around him and speak of him and how that was missing with him out.

• Like (+1) 1

Give him the same contract as Milano with a slight boost. Should be a quick contact to negotiate. Edmunds is great in coverage and is just solid at stopping the run. If he had pass rush moves like Von Miller I would pay him ridiculously 

Give him the same contract as Milano with a slight boost. Should be a quick contact to negotiate. Edmunds is great in coverage and is just solid at stopping the run. If he had pass rush moves like Von Miller I would pay him ridiculously 

9 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

11m a year with a slight boost?  LOL.  

We had our chance to offer that up.  Too late now.  He’ll get 17M+

Edited by NewEra