Jump to content

Edmunds…back to back good games. Facts. (Update: Another good game)


Alphadawg7
 Share

Recommended Posts

Edmunds has now had good games in back to back to weeks.  This includes big impact plays tonight including sack and tipping a pass for an Int.  One drive he dominated the Titans for 3 downs to almost single handedly force them off the field.  
 

So since everyone starts a thread trashing him even after good games, I figured it was time he got a thread praising his play because he’s been very good these first 2 weeks.

 

He still has to prove it the rest of the season to see where he fits in the Bills future plans, but he’s off to a very good start and he has earned some praise.  

 

UPDATE 10/2:  Now 4 games in, and Edmunds is still playing at a high level and coming off another strong game alongside Milano where they did an excellent job keeping Lamar Jackson in check once again.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 27
  • Agree 21
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Edmunds has now had good games in back to back to weeks.  This includes big impact plays tonight including sack and tipping a pass for an Int.  One drive he dominated the Titans for 3 downs to almost single handedly force them off the field.  
 

So since everyone starts a thread trashing him even after good games, I figured it was time he got a thread praising his play because he’s been very good these first 2 weeks.

 

He still has to prove it the rest of the season to see where he fits in the Bills future plans, but he’s off to a very good start and he has earned some praise.  

 

Sad to see he's finally going to ball out this season now and we're not going to be able to afford him next year.   Wont matter once we take home the Lombardi but still..

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes he has had a good two weeks.  He had a really good game today.  A lot of people are going to blame him for the Dane injury.  I did at first too.  The truth is though... its because he was playing hard like he should be. The game is faster on the field than we see it on TV or even live.  He commited that hit before the player was down.  Just an unlucky situation.

  • Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, balln said:

he broke his team mates neck in half bc hes slow and lacks instincts

A routine assisted tackle he’s been made the past 5 seasons. Make 500+ tackles and this is the .01% it happens.  Did you not like the sack? Or the PD that led to an INT? Haters gonna hate. 

  • Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, balln said:

he broke his team mates neck in half bc hes slow and lacks instincts

 

ALSO , go watch his stellar play on henry TD on goal line. pathetic 


This right here is the nonsense I get annoyed with.  Go watch Aaron Donald, he didn’t win every down against the Bills and he is the best of a generation.  This obsession people have to try and find one play to fill their confirmation bias of dislike every game is over the top with Edmunds.  
 

No player in the NFL gets the job done on 100% of their snaps.  It’s never happened and never will.  He played a great overall game last week and this week, the refusal to acknowledge that tells me you’re not interested in fairly analyzing his overall game and just would rather find ways to be right about your negative opinion.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 13
  • Agree 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Dr.Sack said:

A routine assisted tackle he’s been made the past 5 seasons. Make 500+ tackles and this is the .01% it happens.  Did you not like the sack? Or the PD that led to an INT? Haters gonna hate. 

he def had the most big plays he ever has. 3 in one game!

 

sorry that play was SO late. he put his head down and tried to spear the WR on the ground. the play was over. instead he hits his own guy in the head bending his neck in half

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, balln said:

he def had the most big plays he ever has. 3 in one game!

 

sorry that play was SO late. he put his head down and tried to spear the WR on the ground. the play was over. instead he hits his own guy in the head bending his neck in half

Burks is 6’3” 235 a huge WR like DK Metcalf. Sorry the dude plays hard. That’s football. Hit till the whistle and the guy is down. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Edmunds has now had good games in back to back to weeks.  This includes big impact plays tonight including sack and tipping a pass for an Int.  One drive he dominated the Titans for 3 downs to almost single handedly force them off the field.  
 

So since everyone starts a thread trashing him even after good games, I figured it was time he got a thread praising his play because he’s been very good these first 2 weeks.

 

He still has to prove it the rest of the season to see where he fits in the Bills future plans, but he’s off to a very good start and he has earned some praise.  

 

Who are you, and what have you done with the Dawg?

  • Haha (+1) 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Burks is 6’3” 235 a huge WR like DK Metcalf. Sorry the dude plays hard. That’s football. Hit till the whistle and the guy is down. 

i think you need to watch the play again. closely

  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Alphadawg7 changed the title to Edmunds…back to back good games. Facts. (Update: Another good game)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...