9/19/22 Gameday Titans at Bills Week 2 Pregame Thread MNF!

Chandler#81

1 hour ago, Back2Buff said:

Does anyone else hate this start time?  I think I'm just having bad flashbacks to that 7:00 game vs KC like on a rainy Tuesday night during COVID.

It's just such a strange time to be starting a football game.  

I hate it because it'll be 4:15 where I live, and I'll have to dash out of work to get to my club.

With their depleted secondary the Oilers are going to be playing way off to avoid the big play...it's one of the reasons why I think Cook could have a breakout game.  Also, with Josh being so surgical now they'll take the quick short stuff and look for RAC.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Tennessee’s current CB1 (Roger McCreary?) will be getting a lot of safety help tonight, for sure.

Titans CB2 is Farley who has only 1 start and 77 snaps in his career.  He will need safety help too.

Their slot CB tonight is most likely the 5'9" Umadi who is new to the club and was a depth guy for Seattle the last 3 years. 

Byard and Hooker are good safeties, but they can't help everywhere.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

Titans CB2 is Farley who has only 1 start and 77 snaps in his career.  He will need safety help too.

Their slot CB tonight is most likely the 5'9" Umadi who is new to the club and was a depth guy for Seattle the last 3 years. 

Byard and Hooker are good safeties, but they can't help everywhere.

image.gif.d64cd71ae0aaf400ef5466c900316fe3.gif

13 minutes ago, eball said:

With their depleted secondary the Oilers are going to be playing way off to avoid the big play...it's one of the reasons why I think Cook could have a breakout game.  Also, with Josh being so surgical now they'll take the quick short stuff and look for RAC.

Cook is +900 to score a TD. I'm on it. Agree, I think it could be his coming out party.

26 minutes ago, eball said:

Cook could be big tonight, expect more 2 tight end sets and with that you need a duel threat at rb

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.