So I was at the Jets - Ravens game.

Greg S

I know they have injuries to the OL with Becton out for the year and the other guy ( I forget his name) who is out 4 weeks but they were horrible. Flacco being a statue doesn't help but he was under pressure all game long. What sucks for the Jets is their WR's were getting open. It was easy to see they have a talented group. Also Hall and Carter had some nice runs from the RB position. For all of the praises everyone was giving JD for the offseason he had his OL has no depth at all. They had one TD late in the 4th when the Ravens were up 24-3 but a garbage time TD is not impressive especially when the Ravens had called off the dogs so to speak. The Jets D played well in the first half and they looked good considering they were getting no help from the offense. But they wore down in the 2nd half. If this is the OL the Jets use against the Bills then Wilson will be running for his life or Flacco will get destroyed. It will be a huge mismatch in Buffalo's favor. Leaving MetLife seeing all of those Jets fans pissed, frustrated, and disappointed was nice but I actually would have preferred a Jets win. Baltimore is more of a threat to the Bills then the Jets are when it comes to getting that #1 seed.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

"Jets' Robert Saleh 'Keeping Receipts' on Those Mocking New York's Rebuild"

https://www.si.com/nfl/jets/news/robert-saleh-keeping-receipts-on-those-mocking-new-york-jets-rebuild

lol he's a sad clown.

Saleh will send former coach Gase to curse naysayers with:

the stinkeye

the crookeye

the evil  eye.

😳

So 'Jetsfan12Namath' from Hoboken better mind their postings on JetsNarion forum.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

12 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

https://www.si.com/nfl/jets/news/robert-saleh-keeping-receipts-on-those-mocking-new-york-jets-rebuild

lol he's a sad clown.

If Saleh gets canned after this season then the Jets should try to get Sean Payton. Proven HC and knows offense. I can't see them hiring another 1st time HC. That hasn't been working out for them. Saleh trying to "take on" the fans/media in the NYC area will end badly for him.

Edited by Greg S
  • Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Baltimore is more of a threat to the Bills then the Jets are when it comes to getting that #1 seed.

image.png.ae7010558a0e0f96e424b5c5fff32af7.png

Seriously though, I was stuck watching portions of that game and tbh the Ravens weren't especially impressive. Took them quite a while to even look like they were the better team than the Jets by catching them in a couple breakdowns.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Saleh will send former coach Gase to curse naysayers with:

the stinkeye

the crookeye

the evil  eye.

😳

So 'Jetsfan12Namath' from Hoboken better mind their postings on JetsNarion forum.

image.png.fa867a6d98c49632b0b9cb9acc6b7793.png

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

If Saleh gets canned after this season then the Jets should try to get Sean Payton. Proven HC and knows offense. I can't see them hiring another 1st time HC. That hasn't been working out for them. Saleh trying to "take on" the fans/media in the NYC area will end badly for him.

There's not enough vicodin in all of Jersey to temp Payton to enter that crapfest...

They could simply hire this guy and no one would notice:

image.png.af6505c0c11a2b96269ced410ef25495.png

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

image.png.ae7010558a0e0f96e424b5c5fff32af7.png

Seriously though, I was stuck watching portions of that game and tbh the Ravens weren't especially impressive. Took them quite a while to even look like they were the better team than the Jets by catching them in a couple breakdowns.

Credit the Jets defense. They played well and were giving the Ravens offense fits but eventually they wore down. Don't be surprised if they give the Bills offense some trouble. Unless the Jets fix their OL the Bills defense will destroy them and the Bills will (should) sweep them again.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

lol he's a sad clown.

He was hyped up soooo much as a HC candidate. Those scenarios always worry me because the expectations are so high already. Some of the better HCs in the league were dudes nobody even knew about before they got the HC job

Tomlin

McDermott

Staley 

Sirianni

Zac Taylor

McVay

Meanwhile guys like Rhule and Salah are already treading water and look way over their heads

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

I know they have injuries to the OL with Becton out for the year and the other guy ( I forget his name) who is out 4 weeks but they were horrible. Flacco being a statue doesn't help but he was under pressure all game long. What sucks for the Jets is their WR's were getting open. It was easy to see they have a talented group. Also Hall and Carter had some nice runs from the RB position. For all of the praises everyone was giving JD for the offseason he had his OL has no depth at all. They had one TD late in the 4th when the Ravens were up 24-3 but a garbage time TD is not impressive especially when the Ravens had called off the dogs so to speak. The Jets D played well in the first half and they looked good considering they were getting no help from the offense. But they wore down in the 2nd half. If this is the OL the Jets use against the Bills then Wilson will be running for his life or Flacco will get destroyed. It will be a huge mismatch in Buffalo's favor. Leaving MetLife seeing all of those Jets fans pissed, frustrated, and disappointed was nice but I actually would have preferred a Jets win. Baltimore is more of a threat to the Bills then the Jets are when it comes to getting that #1 seed.

Here's what Football Outsiders had to say about Breece Hall:

Worst Running Back by DYAR (Total) : Breece Hall. Hall ran for only one first down while being stuffed twice. (All six of his carries came on first-and-10, oddly.) Only two of his receptions moved the sticks, and he fumbled after a 6-yard catch in the fourth quarter.

P.S: Don't tell @IronMaidenBills

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

lol he's a sad clown.

“Be careful before you post another scathing message on social media, calling out the Jets for their poor performance in their season-opening loss to the Ravens.

Head coach Robert Saleh and his staff might see it, turning it into bulletin board material.”

challenge accepted… 😂

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.