NFL "Around the League" Gameday thread

TBBills

4 minutes ago, Special K said:

Daboll chewing out Jones😂😂

The Daboll/Jones relationship is going to be interesting. I don’t think Jones has what it takes to be a good NFL QB, regardless of coaching. Daboll constantly chewing out Jones while the team looks like a mess is going to turn ugly in NY with that media and fanbase. 

Edited by SirAndrew
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

Mahomes strikes me as the kind of player that needs to be the focus of the media... Big ego.

Allen just wants to win games any way he can.  

If I were him, I would too.  Would rather the media be talking about me instead of my brother and wife's twitter/IG posts.

3 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I swear Mahomes does this as an answer to Allen.

Yep. I think Mahomes and Reid are tired of hearing about JA and the Bills 🤣

I always think of the old 'Anything you can do I can do better' song when I think of Mahomes and Allen 🤣

Just now, UKBillFan said:

I think the Bills and Chiefs are the favourites but it's week one. Who would have put the Bengals in the Super Bowl this time last year?

I still firmly believe they were the third best team in the AFC last year. Had they played a Bills or Chiefs team who didn’t give it absolutely everything the week before, they would have lost. 

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Mahomes still looks like Mahomes and the Chiefs still look like the chiefs. They’re not missing Hill much today.

For me, the AFC still runs through the chiefs until Buffalo gets by them in the playoffs. Don’t get me wrong, I’m hopeful that Buffalo is the better team. But we need to prove it in the playoffs.

Allen could have had 5+ TDs against the SB champs if we didn't have 3 turnovers off of sloppy plays by his teammates. Both offenses are pretty equal, I think our defense will make the difference. At least I hope.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, SirAndrew said:

The Daboll/Jones relationship is going to be interesting. I don’t think Jones has what it takes to be a good NFL QB, regardless of coaching. Daboll constantly chewing out Jones while the team looks like a mess is going to turn ugly in NY with that media and fanbase. 

The NY fans will like it better than him just giving him a pat on the head though.

Just now, The Wiz said:

The NY fans will like it better than him just giving him a pat on the head though.

They will, but they have crazy expectations. They expected Daboll to be an instant savior who turns Jones into a viable QB. Once they see Daboll screaming at Jones every week, they’ll know their QB is a bust. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.