Russell Wilson’s new contract launches him to 2nd most QB guaranteed $

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

It'll be interesting to see what Lamar Jackson gets.

I honestly wonder if it will happen.  Lamar seems to want Kyler’s deal, but fully guaranteed.  At least that’s what all the local radio here in Baltimore are saying

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

I honestly wonder if it will happen.  Lamar seems to want Kyler’s deal, but fully guaranteed.  At least that’s what all the local radio here in Baltimore are saying

Well some team is gonna give him a contract... in other words he isn't gonna retire.

3 minutes ago, Virgil said:

It will get done, it has to. Problem for the ravens is that it gets more $$ with each passing day. I suppose they could trade him for a huge haul if it falls apart

21 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

It'll be interesting to see what Lamar Jackson gets.

19 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

just gonna say that. He wants a fully guaranteed deal it seems though 

Ravens being arguably the best managed team in the NFL should be smarter than to do anything like that. No way should he get $200M+ fully guaranteed. Will be interesting to see how it plays out, especially with Jackson going no-agent and representing himself. Wonder if we see Jackson end up in Miami next year...

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.